PDA

View Full Version : Redding trip

Rysam
08/11/2007, 09:49 AM
well, the redding guys have been down to at least 3 of our meetings. why dont we get together and flood one of theirs? im too lazy to make sure but i think its on the 3rd friday of the month. i cant make it this month but next is a maybe.

Twisted
08/11/2007, 02:46 PM
First Friday of the month. As soon as I find out for sure where and when, I will post here.

Rysam
08/11/2007, 03:13 PM
right on! thanks

boviac
08/12/2007, 11:27 AM
Hey - I'm in - Especially if I can car-pool (gas too high) i'd be up for it - depending on if I had to watch my daughter or not. Wife works at 5th St Steakhouse on random evenings. - But you can bet they will fall on Fri/Sat most of the time.

Josh, if you have someone watching your kids maybe I could add mine to the mix for childcare when we go.

Also, Anyone want to go down to Sac with me on Friday 17th? I think I'll try to leave around 5-5:15pm-ish. I only have a Tacoma P/U with a car seat sitting shotgun. And the back jump seats are anything but comfortable - esp for the 1.5 hour ride - each way.

Rysam
08/12/2007, 09:07 PM
if you go to sac, you should definetly hit up underwater paradise in yc or is is marysville? i have never known which side is which. but its on 70 when you cut through town just past the arco in the old movie theater building. rob does have a very nice shop. i picked up a few fish and a couple of nice echino's too. he also wants to get involved a bit up here. good guy too he knows his stuff.

boviac
08/17/2007, 12:35 AM
Josh,

I did stop by Underwater Paradise today and talked with Rob. Didn't have time to get anything because I realized I needed to get going. But I'll try to hit it up on the way down to the MARS meeting (...if I can make it).

I did enjoy talking with Rob and I really do hope his business succeeds.

Twisted
08/31/2007, 09:30 AM
Sorry guys, I still have yet to hear anything about when the next Redding club meeting is. I will hopefully be able to fill you guys in soon, but it should be next Friday.

boviac
09/11/2007, 11:59 PM
Well it looks like if it was last Friday we missed it. We may have to try for the Oct meeting but I think with the NorCal Frag swap in Dixon being on the follwing Saturday as well as my friend's wedding... I may have to put it off for November, if there is one.

Anyone care to sum up what we missed?

Twisted
09/12/2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry guys, I tried to get the info, but I guess nobody got my messages. It was held last Friday. And I guess things are kind of a mess right now, so no information was going out.

Is anyone from Chico going to the Dixon Frag swap?