PDA

View Full Version : Meetings - Time & Place

melev
08/12/2007, 03:51 PM
Every month, DFWMAS meets on the second Wednesday at 7pm. Meetings last until about 9pm, and topics vary. In recent months, we've discussed

what phytoplankton is and how to make your own
what is flow and how can it be achieved
what is a sump and working with acrylic
how to get involved in snail breeding
identify fish disease and how to treat for it

After the presentation, we have a raffle that contains all kinds of livestock, some of it donated by club members.

We meet at Stacy Furniture in Grapevine, Tx on the third floor in the Community Room. Some refreshments are on hand, and we invite you to attend one of our meetings to decide if you'd like to join our club.

Stacy's Furniture
1900 South Main Street
Grapevine, Texas 76051 - Google Map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1900+South+Main+Street,+Grapevine,+Tx+76051&ie=UTF8&om=1)

We also have Frag Swaps twice a year, and Next Wave is our one day conference that usually lands in late January. There is plenty of reasons to check us out. See you at our next meeting. :)

rckrzy1
08/14/2007, 08:23 AM
I must admit the meetings are a blast. And not just because I'm lucky at the raffles. And I have other club meetings that I just don't go to because they are boring or too politcal, but I have been to 2 meetings since I joined and it's fun, educational, lot's of great deals on corals and food for corals.

There is munchies and drinks for FREE. If your not going to meetings you are really missing out. And so far there have been over 100 at each meeting I've been to. And that's outstanding compared to other clubs I belong to.

I look forward to the next meeting.

Adam