PDA

View Full Version : Really unhappy

chitwnfish
08/12/2007, 09:30 PM
I called Aquacave 1 week ago Friday to verify if I could pick an item up and to check on their hours.

Happily they had the item and I wrote down the hours, also published on their website, but wanted to make sure.

I drove there from near O'Hare and they were closed. There was a man in another unit close by and he said they had been gone for a little while.

I was not a few minutes late but was there 55 minutes before they were to close.

I called immediately before leaving their lot and left my number in case they wanted to call and at least say hey sorry for the problem!

Not a word. I have set up 2 tanks in the last month and will continue to need things as I go. I know that at 56 and 55 gal tanks I will not be there best customer but I do know I will now not be a customer at all.

Give Premium Aquatics a try as they have been great!

AquaCave
08/13/2007, 02:23 PM
Hi,
I apologize about the inconvenience.
We are always trying to accommodate local customers when it comes to pickups, but since we are not a retail outlet each pickup order needs to be placed online or via phone and pickup needs to be arranged ahead of time.
Once again I apologize about any inconvienience this might have caused.

Albert
www.AquaCave.com