PDA

View Full Version : 6025 Parts online? HELP

Grunt007
08/27/2007, 09:14 PM
I have a 6025 nanostream. I broke the four small clips that slide into the magnet, on the bracket the pump swivels in. Can I get a new one online anywhere or directly from Tunze?

shawnz28
08/28/2007, 12:09 AM
I am just quoting Roger from his sticky at the top of this forum.... this should answer your question

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1188879

"The clip on my nano stream is broken." When I get back I will send a clip, for the time being if the tabs on the back broke use hot glue or silicon to adhere it to the magnet, these peel off easily when the new clip arrives. If the arms broke, zip tie the pump to the magnet. I will actually be spending a fair amount of my time in Germany working to get this problem resolved permanently with a new clip.

Grunt007
08/28/2007, 01:31 AM
^Thanks. I have some silicon sitting around, so that should be easy enough.
So does anyone carry parts for the nano-streams?

If not, Roger how should I go about getting in touch w/ you to order a replacement part?

Thanks again.

shawnz28
08/28/2007, 02:23 AM
I would shoot him an email or pm thru Reefcentral, would probably be easiest. Though I am willing to bet his PM box will be full time to time over his vacation. I believe Roger was out of clips at the time of his departure but I am sure will get you one ASAP

rvitko
09/07/2007, 03:39 PM
I got in clips last week, just got back this morning. PM me an address and name and I can send a clip.

Grunt007
09/07/2007, 09:37 PM
I sent you a PM w/ my info. I also ordered one on the Tunze website a few days ago, but having a spare is always good. Thank you very much Roger.