PDA

View Full Version : 3 available tank raised Banggai Babies

micynyorkies
09/07/2007, 09:49 AM
Okay, I need homes for 3 Banggai babies. Their bodies are about dime sized, but with fins they are larger than a quarter. They are eating frozen brine shrimp. They should grow a bit more before having to compete with big fish for food, but they are fast and can hide in the rocks. I am asking $8 for Chico Reef Club members, but would really really like to move these guys out to make room for the new batch! :D I'd also possibly trade for a frag.

boviac
09/07/2007, 05:46 PM
Cindy,

How old does that make these guys?

I'm interested. and I can't believe nobody else has jumped on this yet.

I can't recall my research on these fish - do they school together? Do they prefer others?

LMK,

Chris

mikekman
09/07/2007, 08:38 PM
I'm sure cindy will sell out on these banggais. The local stores like Pet Works would buy it from her if she can't sell any to hobbyists in Chico.

Cindy you should pm Melissa, she might want one.
I'm thinking about it so I will let you know.

micynyorkies
09/07/2007, 09:09 PM
Chris,

These babies are 2 months old. They do hang out together if raised together. If you have a single one and introduce a second later on, they will get along if of opposite sex. Two males will usually fight. I don't know about multiple females.

As soon as I borrow a good camera, I'll take updated pictures. Or, come and see them in person :).

pugman
09/08/2007, 11:04 AM
I'll take them. My wife loves these fish. I'll be in the shop today.

micynyorkies
09/08/2007, 06:47 PM
Thank you, everyone! The babies have all found good homes. Chris, I'll have more ready in about a month or so.

mikekman
09/08/2007, 07:31 PM
Who bought your fish, just curious. Melissa mentioned that she wanted the banggais.

boviac
09/11/2007, 11:30 PM
No worries. Thanks for letting me know. :)