PDA

View Full Version : goldflake angel issue

zens
09/19/2007, 08:19 AM
I purchased a goldflake angel a couple weeks ago from your diver's den and he's not doing too well. He arrived with a white growth on his tail and in quarantine his tail has started to look a little ragged. He also starting to dart around the tank yesterday and shaking his head
as if something is irritating his gills. I'm a little concerned as this is the 14th day I've had him. He's still eating but he doesn't look well.
A2573258-1

dfs/la2
09/19/2007, 12:03 PM
Zens,

Thank you for the update on your Goldflake Angel fish. We were very pleased to reach you via phone to discuss the Angel fish and to extend your warranty another week. Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Ginger K.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith

ariel47
09/19/2007, 09:12 PM
have you tried prazipro, the darting and shaking his head sounds like skin skin flukes

zens
09/20/2007, 10:23 PM
really worried right now. water specs are still good and copper is at therapeutic levels. fish is on antibiotics as well now because he's looking like he's rotting away.

dfs/la2
09/21/2007, 09:44 AM
Zens,

Thank you for the update on your Goldflake Angelfish. We are sorry to hear that it is not doing well. If you can please email us a picture at: customerservice@liveaquaria.com along with your complete records of treatment up to this point. We will be happy to review it and attempt to better assist you with treatment options.

Chris C.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith