PDA

View Full Version : EcoMini by Ecosystem.

FrankB1
09/25/2007, 03:58 PM
I guess EcoSytems is coming out with a nano all-in-one in a few weeks. Its all glass construction, choice of halides or T5, built in fuge and/or skimmner options. May be interesting.

buttons buster
09/25/2007, 04:00 PM
what size

FrankB1
09/25/2007, 04:33 PM
EcoSystem Aquarium Update
"Moving Forward" September 2007

We just finished a very successful showing in Pittsburgh at the latest MACNA event.

We received great feedback and responses on the new items we now have released for the year. Our new supplement range was thoroughly gone over by all that visited the booth. The Eco MOD was our home run hit of the show with everyone wanting to get their hands on that item sooner than later.

We are off to the Chicago Backer Show in October and will get a chance to show the whole country the new and exciting things happening at EcoSystem Aquarium.

We are not done yet with our new items. Be on the lookout for our new Nano aquarium system. Our Eco MINI will be the most complete Nano on the market after all the options are purchased. It can come with a built-in refugium and a built-in protein skimmer. You have your choice of Metal Halide (75w or 150w) or a T5 for lighting. It also has an optional UV filter that can be hidden inside the filter area. This all glass constructed MINI comes with a great limited warranty and the dependability you expect from an EcoSystem Aquarium product.
In This Issue

Eco MOD Arrives!!
Coral Color Help!
Some Links of Interest

The Georgia Aquarium
Reef.Org
Reef Relief

Contact Us

Head Office
1011 S. Linwood Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Tel: 714-543-4100
Fax: 714-543-4800
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!

Eco MOD
Our hottest new release in years is the Eco MOD. This great little device is an after market modification kit for existing Maxi-Jet pumps sizes 400-1200.

The Eco MOD works most efficiently on the smaller pump sizes 400 and 600. When you switch out the existing housing and impeller with this kit the water stream rate not only increases dramatically but is also diffused so the water jet does not disturb the tank substrate.
This item retails in the $19.99 range and is a great way to get more water flow without spending lots more money on upgraded pumps. This item is now available nationwide.

Need Color?
We are all looking to increase the color of our corals and now there is an easy way to do this by using NF Metal. The funny sounding name stands for "non-ferrous" metals which simply means this is a non-iron based additive.
The new supplements on the store shelves are mainly aimed at increasing coral growth. A drawback of increasing coral growth rates is a loss of bright colors on your corals. When your animals are growing great but fading more to the dull brown shades this is when NF Metal comes into play.
NF Metal will not encourage nuisance algae growth but helps the symbiotic algae that all your corals need to maintain good color.

These great items are hitting shelves now nationwide. If you have a hard time finding any of our products or if you have a technical question please contact us, marine@ecosystemaquarium.com.

Sincerely,

Team Eco
EcoSystem Aquarium

BlakDuc
09/25/2007, 07:55 PM
I saw the eco-mods at IMAC, they were very cool. It is a MJmod that comes complete and looks well manufactured. They had them for sale there for $25 so I had to pass. They were nice though.

Herpervet
10/08/2007, 10:39 PM
How much flow in gph do the mods produce on a maxijet 1200?

lpsluver
10/09/2007, 07:16 AM
1600+

Herpervet
10/09/2007, 08:13 AM
Hmmm. The diy versions do something like 2000 to 2400 gph. I think I read on another thread where a different prop would boost these up.

1600gph is kinda disappointing (I have Large systems)