PDA

View Full Version : Price of an Acrylic and glass exhibits aquarium (AGE)?

thorsen
09/30/2007, 08:23 PM
I live in a small town (just moved here) and am after a custom tank. AGE builds the nicest tanks but everyone says they are expensive plus you have to go through a shop to buy one. There was a small LFS in town so I went and asked for a qoute. When no one called back I stopped by the shop and saw a sign that said out of business - so a dead end. I have quotes from Aquarium Obsessed and Aquariums For You, both of which are reasonable, but neither will build a rimless tank and both only build glass bottom tanks. So before I go hunting for a new reef store and wait for another quote I thought I would check and see if someone could give me a ball park idea of how expensive an AGE aquarium is. Is it 4K verse 2K elsewhere, or are they comparable to the stores I am looking at?

Mishap
09/30/2007, 09:31 PM
Pm sent

herbklee
04/22/2011, 08:21 AM
I live in a small town (just moved here) and am after a custom tank. AGE builds the nicest tanks but everyone says they are expensive plus you have to go through a shop to buy one. There was a small LFS in town so I went and asked for a qoute. When no one called back I stopped by the shop and saw a sign that said out of business - so a dead end. I have quotes from Aquarium Obsessed and Aquariums For You, both of which are reasonable, but neither will build a rimless tank and both only build glass bottom tanks. So before I go hunting for a new reef store and wait for another quote I thought I would check and see if someone could give me a ball park idea of how expensive an AGE aquarium is. Is it 4K verse 2K elsewhere, or are they comparable to the stores I am looking at?

Same question here.
Is it about the same as elos aquariums?

James404
04/22/2011, 08:45 AM
Holy old thread. I would bet they are cheaper than elos but thats just a hunch since it's what 2-3grand for a 20g elos cube and stand LOL.