PDA

View Full Version : Good job on packing!

asm481
10/01/2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the great job of packing my PC and T-5 bulbs that I recieved this past Saturday. Everything arrived in great condition and has fired up great. Order number N7953971-1+2

One bit of knowledge for you though; the UVL t-5's I ordered are listed in your catalog and online as 60 watt. They are a uniqe bulb that fires equally well at 39 or 60 watt per manufacture. When I was deciding what bulbs and where to purchase from, I liked what I saw originally on another web site and wanted these UVL t-5 bulbs. I called your help desk and asked them if these were the same bulbs I saw on the other site. The girl answered that the UVL bulbs you stock are only 60 watt (36 inch). I then searched and sent an e-mail to UVL and they stated all their t-5 bulbs are HO-VHO capable. Proof is in the pudding and they are in my HO fixture working great now.

The reason I ordered these bulbs from you is that your customer service is fantastic! I knew that if something was wrong with these bulbs you would work with me.

DFS/LA1
10/02/2007, 07:03 AM
asm481,

Thank you for your recent order and comments. We are very glad to hear that you are pleased with your new bulbs.

Thank you also for posting that we are always eager to work with our customers to ensure their satisfaction. Our return policy is excellent. If you are dissatisfied with your merchandise you may return it for a replacement or refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our no-risk customer guarantee.

Donna
Technical Support Supervisors
Drs. Foster & Smith

asm481
10/02/2007, 08:45 AM
I am very happy with my order. My only concern is you may be doing yourselves a diservice by not having the right info on the UVL t-5 bulbs. I did some extra research that others may not.

DFS/LA1
10/02/2007, 01:17 PM
asm481,

Thank you for your concerns and suggestion. We have taken steps to ensure this information is available to our agents.

Donna
Technical Support Supervisors
Drs. Foster & Smith