PDA

View Full Version : Neptune System where to buy cheap?

dusee80
10/03/2007, 08:12 PM
Can anyone tell me where i can buy a Neptune Aquacontroller III pro for cheaper price?

Also does anyone know any LFS around Buffalo area? i dont like online shopping.. kindly help.

Thank You

Zifer
10/03/2007, 09:05 PM
Im also in the market for one...the cheepest I found is on the Neptune website..... Neptune..Do you Guys ever offer online coupons of discounts for reefcentral.com members???

Thanks

clp
10/04/2007, 10:46 AM
Sorry, we don't offer discounts/coupons. We only sell at the suggested list price. We don't want to undercut our resellers.

Curt

KurtsReef
10/04/2007, 11:15 AM
I looked around and found Premium Aquatics to offer the best deal if your getting a package (Probes, DC8 etc.).

They are a RC sponsor, ordered it two days ago and just finished hooking it up the ACIII and probes, now just need to program the DC8 and decide how to run a ethernet cable to my router that is already full (all 4 ports in use)

Zifer
10/04/2007, 11:36 AM
Nice find on the Premium Aquatics...it is cheaper then the Neptune website and they offer 5% off for reefcentral members...They got me as a customer now!

reef_doug
10/04/2007, 06:54 PM
ReefGeek and Marine Depot are legitimate online dealers. Crunch the numbers with no tax and free shipping if offered.

crazy loaches
10/09/2007, 09:54 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10902520#post10902520 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Zifer
Nice find on the Premium Aquatics...it is cheaper then the Neptune website and they offer 5% off for reefcentral members...They got me as a customer now!

How do you get an additional 5% off? There is a thread on thier forum from just a couple days ago saying they have no RC diso****???

Zifer
10/09/2007, 11:55 PM
there is a thread that talks about online coupons...I believe his name is Jermey..says that you can get 5% off by just asking for it at check out and mentioning his name..you can PM him to confirm this..which I did. It is true