PDA

View Full Version : Founder of MY REEF CREATIONS GOT BUSTED BAND MRC

reeferman75
10/13/2007, 08:32 AM
AFTER READING THIS , ANDY NEEDS TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CLUB OR ANY OTHER CLUB. WHAT A SICK a A**

Snellville man arrested after online sex chats

By TIM EBERLY
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 10/12/07

A Snellville man was arrested Friday afternoon on charges he had online sex chats with an undercover detective posing as a teenage girl, police said.

Police arrested Andrew Diass, 41, who identified himself as a Little League coach, on four counts of sexual exploitation of a child and booked him into the Walton County Jail, Loganville Police Chief Mike McHugh said.

RELATED LINK:
• More Gwinnett news

McHugh said the investigation into Diass began in May, when he began communicating with the detective in an online chat room, McHugh said. The detective posed as a 14-year-old girl.

They chatted about five times and, during at least three of those conversations, Diass set up a Web camera, got naked and fondled himself in front of it, McHugh said.

"We could not hear him talk, but you could see him moving," McHugh said.

Diass could not see or hear the detective because he did not use a Web camera, McHugh said.

The chief said Diass never tried to set up a meeting with the detective.

"I think he was under the misconception that if he did not come to meet her that he had not committed a crime," McHugh said. "Which, of course, is incorrect."

Bond has not been set for Diass, who was being held in the Walton County jail Friday night.
vIDEO OG THE ARREST
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/14329682/index.html

KH971
10/13/2007, 09:28 AM
Video says it all. The only option he has is to sell the company. How could you ever recover after something like that?

BlueCorn
10/13/2007, 10:02 AM
Folks - while I share your disgust I firmly believe that he deserves his day in court.

In that interest I'm closing this thread.

Thanks