PDA

View Full Version : Rockford Reefers Meeting

BenjieC
10/23/2007, 10:48 AM
I just wanted to thank Kevin and the rest of the staff that had out club up for a tour and fragging demonstration on Saturday. A great time was had by all and hopefully we can do it again next year.

goat585
10/23/2007, 12:03 PM
I would like to thank them as well. It was a great time and I hope to do it again sometime.

RobTop
10/23/2007, 12:04 PM
THANKS KEVIN AND STEVE!
Not only did the club and I have a great time, but my non-reefing wife did too!
It was great to wade through the facility in a small group like this. I dought I can say thank you enough so i'll stop and let some others help me out here.

DFS
10/23/2007, 12:22 PM
Benjie,

You are most welcome, and it was a pleasure to have yourself and others from the Rockford Reef Club visit our facility for a prearranged private tour. Steve Krogh and I along with the rest of the staff here at Drs. Foster and Smith's Aquaculture Coral and Marine Life Facility had a wonderful time meeting everyone and conversing about coral, fish and aquariums.

As you know we are closed to the general public throughout the year, but do open our doors for our Annual Coral Conference and Frag Swap. We do on occasion make special advanced arrangements with reef clubs and aquarium societies across the country to visit and tour our state of the art facility located here in Rhinelander Wisconsin.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Kevin Kohen
Director of LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

bassist6108
10/23/2007, 02:53 PM
Thank you Kevin and Steve. The tour was well worth the drive, and the corals are simply amazing! Thank you for kindly opening the doors to your fantastic aquaculture facility for us!

treejohnny
10/23/2007, 07:03 PM
Awesome time up at DR Foster and Smith. It was great to see how you do the fish and corals larger quanity. I still cant believe how clean the fish room is. I have never seen sooo many awesome fish in one spot !!

Thanks for having us!

SaraB
10/24/2007, 12:46 PM
Thank you as well Kevin, Steve and the rest of the Team at Drs. Foster & Smith that helped with this awesome event. I have been able to visit the facility in the past at the annual Frag Swaps, but this was a rare opportunity to stare at the fish and corals for hours without crowds of other reefers! Thanks again for offering us this fantastic opportunity to see the facility up close and personal!

awesomefrog
10/24/2007, 01:09 PM
Thank you guys for taking such good care of us and for taking time out of your schedules to show our group around. It was really cool to go behind the scenes and see how things work at your facility, from skimming to propogating. It was good to see how much time and resource you put into providing healthy fish and corals to your customers.

ddresch
10/24/2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks to everyone at LiveAquaria and Drs. Foster and Smith. The tour was great, and your facility is simply amazing. I've never seen such a clear and well run operation. Although I've never ordered livestock through the mail before, after seeing your facility I would not hesitate placing such an order with you.

The corals I did purchase are all doing well and looking great.

Thanks,
David Dresch

69beetle69
10/27/2007, 12:13 AM
it was wounderful tripp and thanks for everything kevin, steve and the rest of your staff (dr foster & smith)

DFS
10/27/2007, 06:41 AM
Once again, you are most welcome and it was a pleasure to spend some time with fellow reefkeepers who are so passionate about the hobby.

Cheers!
Kevin