PDA

View Full Version : Garrett, Look inside!!!!

Mr James
10/25/2007, 12:24 PM
I lost your phone number. You wanted me to check on tanks for sale. They have a 55g used but in good condition for $70. The 20L's (new) are rouighly $25. Let me know ASAP if you want me to hold any.

Home_Depot
10/25/2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks James if you can get a 20L for 25.00 I will take it. Are you going to be able to make it down here for the meeting?

Garrett

Mr James
10/25/2007, 08:40 PM
No, not for the meeting. My wife is ready to have the baby and I am staying very close to home. I want to buy a 150g tank in the twin cities, but have to wait until it is safe to go down there. What color trim do you want for the 20L?? Black or oak trim?? And when would you be able to come and get it?? No hurry, I can store it in my garage and it will be safe. And you don't want the 55g??

Do you need a 55g plastic drum?? We can work out a trade if you have test kits, pumps, heaters, frozen cyclopeeze (do any of the fish stores down there carry cyclopeeze?? If so, I need some. Maybe you could bring some when you come for the tank.).

Home_Depot
10/25/2007, 09:28 PM
OK I totaly understand I would not come if my wife was close.I it does not matter what color trim.I don't want the 55 just the 20. I could make a run up there maybe in a few weeks,but we can play it but ear don't want to come right after your baby comes. I don't ned a 55 gallon drum I get them from my step dad if I need one. I think one of the stores has it but not sure how much it is I will check and let you know.

Garrett

Mr James
10/25/2007, 10:07 PM
Ok, then I will get a 20L for you and you can pick it up anytime. Hey, if you could get some of this stuff (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1236777) ... Maybe we can work out a way to meet half way or something along those lives. Not sure how close Hibbing is to you, but I am willing to work with you on it if interested.

Home_Depot
10/26/2007, 05:36 AM
HIbbing is about 80-90 miles from me I think I would like to try and get some stuff but I will have to see what the money looks like.

I need to get to grand forks soon, I bought a diamond goby and it died the next day but the FS out there is going to give me a new one. Maybe on the way back I could just swing up to your place.

Garrett

Mr James
10/26/2007, 07:34 AM
That would be great if could swing by!! Don't worry about when it is, just call ahead of time to make sure we are here and not in the delivery room. I am heading to GF tomorrow morning to get some salt from another member. He and I went in on an order together.

Mr James
10/26/2007, 08:48 PM
i MAY TRY TO MAKE A RUN TO hIBBING THIS sUNDAY IF i GET A GOOD PRICE ON THE LIVESTOCK. Forking caps lock.....arrrggghhh!! Anyway, I could drop the tank off to you then if you want. The 20L that is. Got it for $26.00 or something like that.

If anybody else needs a tank, let me know!! There are a few different sizes and I get it for 50% off because I am helping with the fish department. I am not an employee, I am there to answer questions and help people make "the right decision".

Home_Depot
10/26/2007, 08:52 PM
it would be cool if I could get over to a meeting in GF just to see some other tanks and meet new people. I will give you a PM and get your number when we head that way. If you get some stuff from the lady in side lake I would mabe interested in some of it. I know she had some candy canes and a few other things I would like to have.

I lost 4 fish this morning and I am not sure why but it sucks and my foxface is not do ing well.

Home_Depot
10/26/2007, 08:56 PM
If you wanted to that would be great. When will you know if you will be? We are having the meeting at 1pm on sunday but I bet you will be comming through alot earlier than that?
anyway LMK

Garrett<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11060968#post11060968 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr James
i MAY TRY TO MAKE A RUN TO hIBBING THIS sUNDAY IF i GET A GOOD PRICE ON THE LIVESTOCK. Forking caps lock.....arrrggghhh!! Anyway, I could drop the tank off to you then if you want. The 20L that is. Got it for $26.00 or something like that.

If anybody else needs a tank, let me know!! There are a few different sizes and I get it for 50% off because I am helping with the fish department. I am not an employee, I am there to answer questions and help people make "the right decision".

Mr James
10/26/2007, 08:59 PM
by Home_Depot
I lost 4 fish this morning and I am not sure why but it sucks and my foxface is not do ing well.

Whoa, I am sorry to hear that!! Are you going to get some of her stuff too?? I'll tell you what, if you go and get it tomorrow and bring it back to Bemidji, I will pay for the whole thing and give you a bunch of the corals for free. Now that may sound like a crap deal and I don't for it to be that. It's just that with my wife so preggo, I am nervous about travelling too far and am willing to do most anything. I'll even throw in a free 40g acrylic tank!!!

Home_Depot
10/26/2007, 09:07 PM
Let me talk to my wife and see if she would want to go on a road trip. I have to go in the morning and finish a job I stared today, and I have to help clean the house since I am having the meting on Sunday. but if the lady would be willing to meet in Grand Rapids I could probaly run there it is only about an hour for me.

Than you would just have to work out payment to the the lady.

PM me your phone number and if it works out I will call you and we can go from there.

Mr James
10/26/2007, 09:15 PM
I don't think she is willing or able to meet in Grand Rapids. I was planning to go there and tear down her system and take everything in it. Then cruise on back home. And I understand your hesitation with running to Hibbing, it's a long ways. Heck, it's gonna be 4 hours + for me. Is the meeting this Sunday?? If so, maybe I can swing by on my way back through. I still have your directions I think, but maybe you could give me the address and time again.

Home_Depot
10/26/2007, 09:23 PM
Thats to bad ,I would do it in a heart beat if I did not have this job I have to finish I could leave at 5am and be back by noon but there is no way I would be able to go after that. I think I would have to come live with you if I did LOL but anyway Yes the meeting is this Sunday at 1 and I will PM you directions. I would still be interested in some of the stuff if you wanted to get rid of it.

Mr James
10/26/2007, 10:07 PM
We'll see on the livestock. I may want to get it home, let it relax and grow some before splitting items up.

Home_Depot
10/27/2007, 06:44 AM
Hey James PM me your phone number or give me a call I PMed you my #, I talked to my wife and she said we maybe able to run in you still wanted me to?? Would you just get livestock or tank and everything.Gas in my truck would get spendy if you were getting her tank too!!

Garrett

Mr James
10/27/2007, 07:02 AM
I haven't got a price from the seller yet. Can't do anything until we see that. But, I still may make the trip myself, ok?! Then I could stop by and see you guys on my way back through. I am still hoping for tomorrow (Sunday), but we'll see.

How many do you have for the meeting?? I am getting ready to head over to Grand Forks right now to pick up salt. I'll still PM you my phone number. We have little kids so we have been up for a while now. But I have to leave in 1/2 hour - hope I don't hit a deer!! Yikes!!