PDA

View Full Version : Lawn mower blenny

masonicman
10/31/2007, 08:19 AM
I put a lawn mower blenny in my tank last Sat. and I seen my watchman goby on Sunday. I have not seen it since. What's the deal? Is my watchman goby **** that the blenny may have took over its burrow or just hiding due to the new presence. My yellow wrasse was missing for 2 weeks and re-appeared. Is this something that alot of SW fish do?

jnguyen4007
10/31/2007, 08:26 AM
From what I heard, you don't want to have more than one blenny in the same tank unless you have a large tank as they can get territorial and aggressive toward each other. One of your blenny might have gotten killed or it might have gone into hiding until it feels safe again. Give it a few more weeks. Also observe your tank when the lights in the tank is out using a moon light or red or blue led light and see if it comes out.

masonicman
10/31/2007, 08:37 AM
I agree with you, but the reason why I added the LMB is becuase I had one in the tank with the watchman goby in the begining of the summer. I lost it due to heat, so I figured it was ok to get another one. I know that things cans different each times. I'll wait........ I like both types of fish so who ever makes it will work for me. I hope both are ok and can get along.