PDA

View Full Version : Support & Service

Matthias Gross
11/02/2007, 09:41 AM
I got some mails and PMs in the last time from customers.
They were concerned if they will get support and service in the future, especially in warranty cases.
The answers is: YES
Please don't hesitate to contact GHL or our distributor Aqua Digital Inc. directly!

AQD_ottawa
11/02/2007, 12:00 PM
Yes we will at all times support all past present and future clients completely, both for sales, retail distribution and customer support

if you have any queries please contact us directly at

sales@aqua-digital.com

We are here to help at all times just drop us a line.

Regards
Michael

3.99AfterTaxes
11/04/2007, 02:49 PM
I have a unit with a faulty internal clock. The thing runs 1.5 times faster than normal. Can you fix this issue for me?

Thanks

AQD_ottawa
11/04/2007, 04:17 PM
Hi

If you could kindly email us your details we will of course under warranty exchange this for you promptly.

email sales@aqua-digital.com

Matthias Gross
11/05/2007, 01:07 AM
Hi

that's really great.
Some months ago our supplier shipped us about 2000 pcs. of 32kHz clock oscillators but among them were a handful of faster clock oscillators.
I hoped that we found all of the "fast" ProfiLux but it seems there was still one unit in circulation.
After the first unit with a too fast clock occurred (I think it was in June) we added a new test sequence for all ProfiLux devices in our fully automatic device tester: The accuracy of the internal clock is now checked, too. Before that we only checked if the clock was running.
Please contact Aqua-Digital directly - he will replace the device immediately.