jnb
11/30/2007, 09:11 AM
requirements: please suggest

must be reef safe with all life - inclusing clams
not a jumper
not dependent on pod population
interesting
this tank is 25 gallons and has no fish just a blood shrimp
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cf11b3127cceb0a1591b0fa600000026108Tct3LZuQ

jacksonpt
11/30/2007, 09:39 AM
Clown - pick the species that is most interesting to you. They are colorful, active (i.e. don't just sit in the rock work all day), have some personality, and are hardy and peaceful.

So many "nano fish" require pods or plankton or other harder to provide foods. When it comes to feeding fish in a nano, similicity is key (IMO), and clowns eat everything.

Rosseau
11/30/2007, 10:18 AM
I would second the clown idea. Maybe they aren't exotic enough in your mind as a lot of people may blurt out "Oh, you have Nemo!?"... However I love their personalities (if I can use that word). http://www.uoguelph.ca/news/2007/11/post_79.html

Great looking tank. Very nice.

SPARTAN VI
11/30/2007, 10:58 AM
Hehe, I was about to recommend a Firefish when I saw the title.. then I read your post. :D

I'll third the clownfish. They're "adorable" (for the lack of a manly-er word), very inquisitive, and just fun to watch.

Could also take a look at some blennies, gobies, and wrasses (not sure if some of these may jump).

Nice reef btw! :rollface:

Illuminati
11/30/2007, 11:03 AM
Blackcap Basslett:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/colinadam/BlackcapYuma.jpg

Onyx Clown

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/colinadam/OnyxClown.jpg

Cardinalfish

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/colinadam/Cardinal.jpg

Blue (pictured) or Yellow Assesor:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/colinadam/BlueAssesor.jpg

Can't mix the Assesor with the Basslett, they are related and won't get along as they share the same spaces (cave dwellers).

Nice tank BTW.

TAF
11/30/2007, 11:29 AM
Yellow Clown Gobies are nice, personable, and great color.

jnb
11/30/2007, 11:36 AM
thanks people - let me ask on the clowns - don't they have to have a host? will they try to snuggle with the clams? and if you recommedn clowns, are there types that perhaps I can get 2 without problems

yes on the firefish - they eventually have found their way out of the tank - once jumped into a bucket of freshly made salt water which was funny - it survived until its later second attempt.

thanks for the compliments on the tank - it is tied in with my larger system

jacksonpt
11/30/2007, 11:48 AM
No, clowns do not need a host. For many people, watching them host is a bit part of the appeal to keeping clowns, but I think they are great fish regardless.

Most any clown will work for you in the short term. Maroon clowns are my favorite, but probably not a good fit for you as they will, in time, outgrow your tank and are generally hard to keep in pairs. Ocellaris are a good species and can easily be found tank bred/raised.

SPARTAN VI
11/30/2007, 11:49 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11286163#post11286163 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnb
thanks people - let me ask on the clowns - don't they have to have a host? will they try to snuggle with the clams? and if you recommedn clowns, are there types that perhaps I can get 2 without problems

yes on the firefish - they eventually have found their way out of the tank - once jumped into a bucket of freshly made salt water which was funny - it survived until its later second attempt.

thanks for the compliments on the tank - it is tied in with my larger system

In my research, I've learned that clownfish don't need a host anemone to be happy. Perhaps to spawn, but they can live a nice long happy life without one. People have reported their clowns hosting an array of things from heaters to powerheads to mag-floats! :lol:

Going to have to retract my Wrasse recommendations, I'm reading that certain species are known to jump.

jnb
11/30/2007, 03:30 PM
sounds like clowns are the way to go - will they ever host in hammer corals? I have 1 that would be good in that small tank?

In the past I was interested in watchman goby - is there a downside to these?

jnb
11/30/2007, 03:30 PM
dp

SPARTAN VI
11/30/2007, 04:02 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11287753#post11287753 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnb
sounds like clowns are the way to go - will they ever host in hammer corals? I have 1 that would be good in that small tank?

In the past I was interested in watchman goby - is there a downside to these?

I'm looking into getting a Watchman Goby too!

I'm reading that the yellow watchman goby is known to jump, but I don't know if that extends to the rest of the watchman's. I'm interested in the Wheeler's Watchman Goby, myself.

gsusfreak
11/30/2007, 05:31 PM
my clowns have host in my hammers and frogspawns before .....and still do...here's a recent picture that i snapped up a month back

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/heyseusfreak/CIMG0411.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/heyseusfreak/CIMG0412.jpg

zombiereef
11/30/2007, 05:53 PM
i had an ocellaris clown make my crocea clam its home. my clam didnt like it at all.

Alaska_Phil
11/30/2007, 06:05 PM
One of my clowns has hosted a patch of hair algae on top of a power head. Don't know whether to laugh at the clown or cry about the hair algae. :D

Phil

jnb
11/30/2007, 06:25 PM
that is what I am afraid of - what was the final outcome of this bad realtionship?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11288708#post11288708 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mbunakeith
i had an ocellaris clown make my crocea clam its home. my clam didnt like it at all.

jacksonpt
11/30/2007, 06:50 PM
I've got to think that the clown/clam relationship happens once in a blue moon, if that often.

fras
12/01/2007, 06:29 AM
i think clowns are boring personally, they seem to be a bit aimless and lack character & they are also known jumpers. I love blennies but they are also definately jumpers, i also like gobies though and types such as the yellow clown and neon gobies are very bold. They swim and perch in the open, they're great to watch & i've never heard of or seen one attempt to jump.

All Delight
12/01/2007, 12:54 PM
My friend and a clow and it kills his ric fl trying to host it.

gfk
12/01/2007, 01:07 PM
i second the clown fish, mine have been very good fish in the 2.5 years i've had them.

ive gone through numerous fish.

bi color blenny- my favorite fish EVER. jumped 2 times, first time i saved him and picked him up, 2nd time i was out of town. he had so much personality.

6 line wrasse- lot of personality, loved to swim in the rocks and what not. he died in my move from the stress

yellow watchman/shrimp combo- he was kind of a pain, always moving, ruined a brain coral, and was tough to feed since my clowns would steal almost all food before it got to him.

i now have 2 clowns and a bi color blenny looking fish that has no personality. i forget the actual type of fish though.

XRay Guy
12/01/2007, 01:08 PM
I like Sunrise Dottyback. Beautiful fish but a little pricey.

jnb
12/01/2007, 01:43 PM
well, I am rethinking the clowns - don't want problems with my clams - I just went to the LFS - a nicely run one - to check on some clowns and came back with a blue throat trigger - hehe

still listening to you all re the one(s) for my small tank

sprinj76
12/01/2007, 02:02 PM
Tail Spot Blenny

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2229

Such a fun fish to watch and an amazing personality. Although liveaquaria says they are hebivores mine eats algae off the rocks and loves flake food.

They stay small and have been the favorite fish in my tank for anyone who has seen it, even over my clownfish.

CMcNeil
12/01/2007, 02:04 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11289095#post11289095 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jacksonpt
I've got to think that the clown/clam relationship happens once in a blue moon, if that often.
i think it happens more often than once in a blue moon.ive seen it twice with different clowns in my tanks.this video is from today.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/checkinhawk/Project%20150%20gallon/th_DSCF0024.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/checkinhawk/Project%20150%20gallon/?action=view&current=DSCF0024.flv)

i like the clown fish and the clown goby options for a nano tank,both are cool fish.i have a clown goby in my nano and he just perches on my monti cap all day.

jnb
12/01/2007, 02:39 PM
cool video and really does not look harmful to the clam checking out the other possibilities in this thread - glad people are helping me

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11293436#post11293436 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by checkinhawk
i think it happens more often than once in a blue moon.ive seen it twice with different clowns in my tanks.this video is from today.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/checkinhawk/Project%20150%20gallon/th_DSCF0024.jpg (http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/checkinhawk/Project%20150%20gallon/?action=view&current=DSCF0024.flv)

i like the clown fish and the clown goby options for a nano tank,both are cool fish.i have a clown goby in my nano and he just perches on my monti cap all day.

jnb
12/01/2007, 02:41 PM
definite possibility - nice fish!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11293424#post11293424 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sprinj76
Tail Spot Blenny

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2229

Such a fun fish to watch and an amazing personality. Although liveaquaria says they are hebivores mine eats algae off the rocks and loves flake food.

They stay small and have been the favorite fish in my tank for anyone who has seen it, even over my clownfish.

scaast
12/01/2007, 03:01 PM
my favorite combo<br>
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m308/scaast/IMG_0101.jpg

sprinj76
12/01/2007, 03:01 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11293599#post11293599 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnb
definite possibility - nice fish!

Thanks, I purchased mine from liveaquaria might be difficult to find in a LFS.

Mine loves to chase flake food when I feed him, and is always at the front of the tank when people go to look at it. Not shy at all, very playful and curious.

Liveaquaria says: "Approximate Purchase Size: 3/4" to 1-1/2"" mine was 2"-2.5" when I got him, which I was very happy about.

Couldn't reccomend this fish more!!

cp3823
12/01/2007, 06:40 PM
tank looks amazing

cherubfish pair
12/01/2007, 08:45 PM
I'm also looking for a perfect nano fish. A herbavoire that will leave my corals alone. As far as I know all algae-eating dwarf angels and blennies are not to be trusted with invertabretes. The only one to trust is yellow tangs, but they aren't nano fish.

TheSaltwaterGuy
12/01/2007, 08:57 PM
How about a Royal Gramma. Not sure if they're known jumpers, but mine was great.

cherubfish pair
12/01/2007, 11:31 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11285966#post11285966 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by colinadam
Blackcap Basslett:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/colinadam/BlackcapYuma.jpg

Will these guys eat nuisance algae?

thrillreefer
12/02/2007, 02:36 AM
I'm a fan of the yellow watchman as well. I don't think there is much risk of jumping, since they will spend the majority of their time in the lower half of the tank. I've had mine in several open top tanks (and open buckets while moving) and have never even seen the watchman reach the surface, let alone try to escape. Cool behavior with the watchman/pistol shrimp pair. Will keep the sand pretty free of algae and detritus by "eating" the sand and filtering it through the gills for microfauna.

Only downside is that they are shy, and usually will dart for safety when someone approaches the tank. Sort of makes them an accessory fish, but quite a good one, IMO.

thrillreefer
12/02/2007, 02:38 AM
Maroons make good clowns for a nano, because once they outgrow it, they are just big enough to make a satisfying sandwich. 1-2 mins. per side on the grill with a little lemon. mmm good

tigereye37
12/02/2007, 12:12 PM
Alright, i'm tagging along cuz i am starting a nano reef this month...... I've never kept firefish, but i have always wanted to have some. Would a pair of firefish (they would be the only fish inhabitants) do well in a 12g Nanocube?

NewNanoReefer42
12/02/2007, 12:35 PM
I have a YWG and pistol shrimp pair and are great and i have not had any problems with mine jumping or anything weird they are shy for awhile but mine justs sits out all the time
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/newnanoreefer42/YellowwatchmanAndPistolShrimp.jpg:rollface:

TheSaltwaterGuy
12/02/2007, 01:44 PM
I would also go with a Tailspot Blenny. Very personable and colorful fish!

Illuminati
12/02/2007, 01:57 PM
Blackcap Bassletts will not eat algae.

plankton
12/02/2007, 02:01 PM
Just added a Yellow Gumdrop Goby to my 24G nano cube. Here are other fish to consider:

1) Midas Blenny (Ecsenius midas)

2) Orange Lined Cardinalfish (Apogon cyanosoma)

3) pygmy hawkfish (Plectranthias inermis)

Scott

noobwithatank
12/02/2007, 02:48 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11298643#post11298643 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plankton
Just added a Yellow Gumdrop Goby to my 24G nano cube. Here are other fish to consider:

1) Midas Blenny (Ecsenius midas)

2) Orange Lined Cardinalfish (Apogon cyanosoma)

3) pygmy hawkfish (Plectranthias inermis)

Scott

ive read online that the hawkfish u have listed will eat coral... has urs tried anything yet?

plankton
12/02/2007, 03:24 PM
I have not added any of the three listed below yet. Have only added a little gumdrop goby. Still researching and talking to fellow reefers like y'all.

Yes, hawkfish can nip corals and will definitely go for hermit crabs, etc that they can catch. What makes the dwarf hawkfish a possible nano candidate is it's size. It is tiny. They can grow up to 2" but normally when you order them they're about 1". So, even if they go for a coral and/or a crab they wont do to much damage.

Similarily, even the gumdrop gobies will nip corals. If you are lucky enough to get a pair they will pick their favorite coral, clear a patch and lay eggs on the coral. Might be kinda cool except if the coral they pick is your favorite rare one.

Scott

Abso
12/02/2007, 03:36 PM
Clowns r great. Thay can be hosted in everything nearly :)
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff218/Ozgurus/nano56.jpg

jnb
12/02/2007, 08:02 PM
yes, they would be great if you are trying to feed ants (see my signature area)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11298043#post11298043 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tigereye37
Alright, i'm tagging along cuz i am starting a nano reef this month...... I've never kept firefish, but i have always wanted to have some. Would a pair of firefish (they would be the only fish inhabitants) do well in a 12g Nanocube?

jnb
12/02/2007, 08:11 PM
i went diving today and saw a clown fish some nitwit let loose - he looked happy - couldn't get a picture - it was a fast drift dive and didn;t have time to compose focusing more on something else at the moment.

I like this thread - very good for me. I wonder if the watchman/shrimp AND tailspot blenny would mind each other.

Clowns are out for the nano - I'll not have clowns bugging clams there but may get some for my lartger tank. My new blue throat trigger settled in nicely. Because it mainly hovers in the center of the tank unless chasing food - I am betting he could be put in a smaller tank

reefman13
12/02/2007, 08:17 PM

Two firefish will fight to the death, and having two in an open topped nano reef, is just inviting them to go carpet or floor surfing. They are jumpers and are known for it. Nine times out of ten, it it one of the many reasons why you will find them at LFS's in tanks with glass tops. The thing you could do is buy three and they would school. But two will not work, and like most fish one, will be absolutely fine as well.

My recommendation for a nano tank would have to be a pair of clowns, tail spot or midas blenny, a purple firefish, or a small banana or sixline wrasse.

HTH

NanoReefWanabe
12/02/2007, 08:35 PM
all the clowns bugging clams that i have seen have been Clarki clowns...and they will host absolutely anything...

i have false percs and they dont even give my clams a second look...

other nice thing about clowns is they are rather territorial...in that they dont really leave their area...once they have found it..only to get food...once they (clowns) are established..put your clams on the other side of the tank..and also Dont get clarki's...also maroons and tomato's get big and very aggressive so stay away from them..
perc's, false percs, skunk, onyx, saddle back would be better choices for a nano.

i really like my 6 line...always playing in the rocks and sticking his nose everywhere..(my coral banded shrimp dont like him though) will readily eat anything thrown in the tank too...but they are definite pod hunters too..has so far rid my tank of the nuisance amphipods that were alway pecking around my zoos.

i love the cardinal fish too
pink dotty backs...possible jumper though
royal gramma
potters angel - awesome colour
dragon wrasse - striking colour and behaviour, not so good with CUC though
lawn mower blenny - pretty much only algae grazer for a nano

i have found that my yellow clown goby always picked at my SPS...mini carpet anemone put an end to that though...

bigtyguyy
12/02/2007, 10:11 PM
i currently just have a red corris wrasse... awesome awesome fish... eats everything!!!!! so easy and when older changes to a completely different looking fish!

cherubfish pair
12/02/2007, 10:37 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11298620#post11298620 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by colinadam
Blackcap Bassletts will not eat algae.

Will they harm inverts? Will they keep their color? Strawberry grammas can lose color and they're related to blackcaps.

plankton
12/03/2007, 11:33 PM
All - I take back my interest in the Yellow Gumdrop Goby because after one day it has started nipping on my aussie acans. It doesn't actually do any damage, but the polyp does retract partly. Has anyone had similar experiences? Do they stop after awhile or is it just part of their nature?

I found this link after searching on WebWebMedia - Gobiodon Okinawae and basically it was recommended not to add them to SPS tanks. I'd like to add that that you'd better be careful adding them to your tank if you have large fleshy LPS.

Scott

dragonforce
12/03/2007, 11:58 PM
There are quite few fish that would be great. I would personally do a true percula pair and a 6 line wrasse in a 25g. Good luck.

NanoReefWanabe
12/04/2007, 08:50 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11309569#post11309569 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plankton
All - I take back my interest in the Yellow Gumdrop Goby because after one day it has started nipping on my aussie acans. It doesn't actually do any damage, but the polyp does retract partly. Has anyone had similar experiences? Do they stop after awhile or is it just part of their nature?

Scott
i am not familiar with the gumdrop goby...but my yellow clown was an absolute bastard to my SPS...(i dont have anyLPS at the time so i dont know if he would have picked at them too)

jnb
12/04/2007, 09:16 AM
maybe he was grumpy swimming agaist your 40x flow - just kidding - no clowns will be going in my Nano - I have decided - probably, for starters, a tailspot - I wonder if more than 1 of them would work?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11310950#post11310950 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NanoReefWanabe
i am not familiar with the gumdrop goby...but my yellow clown was an absolute bastard to my SPS...(i dont have anyLPS at the time so i dont know if he would have picked at them too)

Tahlequah
12/04/2007, 11:05 AM
Anyone ever tryed keeping a Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish in a nano? I was thinking of keeping a lion fish in the one I am setting up since I have some smaller fish in my 75g.

cherubfish pair
12/06/2007, 09:58 PM
Anybody have problems with their 6line and hermits?

jnb
12/06/2007, 10:09 PM
I got a six line one from a LFS and all heck broke loose - it immediately charged really really hard my skunk cleaners - once I got him out and verified what he was - I found he was an 8 line - whew (I was newbieish at that point taking the word of a LFS)

later got a real 6 line and liked the way he was all over the tank no problems - and never witnessed him hassling my hermits - but I do understand that they can harass

I got on the list at liveaquaria for a tailspot today

cherubfish pair
12/11/2007, 09:24 PM
Can I keep two Sixlines in a 20 gallon long? Lots of liverock and pods from fuge. Only other fish would be an Ocellaris.

cherubfish pair
12/15/2007, 10:15 PM
Scrap the two sixlines. Maybe just one.

I asked about having two sixlines in a 20 gallon tank on the "Marine Fish" forum and a whole bunch of people said that's crazy, they'd kill each other.

jnb
12/15/2007, 10:41 PM
that answers that

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11393594#post11393594 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cherubfish pair
Scrap the two sixlines. Maybe just one.

I asked about having two sixlines in a 20 gallon tank on the "Marine Fish" forum and a whole bunch of people said that's crazy, they'd kill each other.

cherubfish pair
12/15/2007, 10:44 PM
Anyone every have a canary blenny?

plankton
12/15/2007, 10:50 PM
yeah, the only time I've ever been able to keep more than 1 six line in a tank at once was when I had my 210G with lots of rock work. They pretty much kept to their own side of the tank but if one ventured into the other's territory then all heck would break out.

Bought a dragon goby (sand sifter) and 2 fire fish. So far so good. The yellow gumdrop is still evil but only picks on 1 acan now. And no, I was not able to catch him. Even tried at night when he was asleep.

Scott

cherubfish pair
12/16/2007, 02:07 PM
Anybody know what kind of blenny this is? There's a thread on blennys at the "Marine Fishes" forum. They call it an Ember Blenny, but nobody seems to know anything about it.

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/139055untitled.JPG

jnb
12/16/2007, 06:09 PM
no, but is sure looks swell

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11396894#post11396894 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cherubfish pair
Anybody know what kind of blenny this is? There's a thread on blennys at the "Marine Fishes" forum. They call it an Ember Blenny, but nobody seems to know anything about it.

StunnaShadez
12/17/2007, 11:04 AM
hmmm... i thought ember blennies were kinda reddish orange all over?

SPARTAN VI
12/17/2007, 11:35 AM
I just added a yellow watchman goby. He's so funny. Always looking for the highest spot in the tank. Once I thought he was a goner when I found him hiding on top of my MJ1200! I raised it just enough so that he couldn't get on top of it. Now he sits on the LR and stares at the powerhead, then every few minutes he'll jump at it then get shot around the tank only to float back to his rock and stare at the powerhead, jump, and repeat. Hilarious fish to watch.

Cldormer
12/17/2007, 05:15 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11396894#post11396894 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cherubfish pair

Possibly a Leopard Blenny??

This appears to me to be a Exallias brevis and according to the book Marine Fishes by Scott W. Michael it feeds almost exclusively on the polyps of SPS corals-buyer beware! If I was thinking of buying this fish I would have to have a CERTAIN ID that it wasn't a Leopard Blenny. That's only if you have NO SPS's of course.

And I maybe wrong but the picture in the book looks a LOT like this fish.

seapug
12/17/2007, 06:17 PM
+1 on leopard blenny. Awesome looking but not good for a reef.

I would avoid clownfish. Cute and hardy, but I think they are pretty boring without an anemone. Also, if you are worried about jumping, get a seahorse. They are the only fish that have no risk of jumping out. All the others are potential crispy carpet critters.

I love small fish. If you want to make a cool community display with more than one or two "normal" size fish, look into groups of barnacle blennies (tiny and hilarious to watch in groups). Then there are the Eviota and Trimma Gobies that are like tiny gems. A group of 3 Pearly Jawfish are great in small tanks with a couple inches of sand and a flat rock.

Pistol Shrimp-Goby pairs are great in small tanks, too. I would recommend doing something more interesting that a Yellow Watchman goby. There are many much more attractive and interesting shrimp gobies than Yellow Watchmen. Look into Yasha gobies, Wheeler's Watchman, Randalls Goby, Black high-fins and others. I think liveaquaria.com has a whole sub page of their goby catalog dedicated to Shrimp Gobies.

If you want larger "swimmers" small groups of Bengaii and Pajama Cardinals look awesome.

20reefer
12/17/2007, 07:31 PM
Blue chromis, chalk bass, stripped dottyback, splendid dottyback, candy bass, dusky jawfish, pearly jawfish, bangaii cardinals, longspine cardinal.

jnb
01/16/2008, 12:02 PM
Well, getting back from Holidays I put an email alert with LiveAquaria for a tailspot blenny but noticed they had a Linear Blenny in - so I got him. He did not make it so ays later liveaquaria had a tailspot which is happily residing in my tank. Thanks for all the suggestions - I really like the Tailspot.
Nick

arc eye
01/21/2008, 01:22 AM
How about a flame hawkfish or a frogfish in a 14g nano that is mainly live rock only? Any thoughts? These are the fish I am considering.
Glad you like the Tailspot!

jnb
01/21/2008, 06:16 AM
the tailspot is turning out to have loads of character - he greets you as you come sit in front of the tank, drags his large flakes all over the place, swims up in to the feeding pipe I use (so flakes don't ride the water surface into the overflow, etc) - I did have to put some screen in front of the overflow because I could see him checking it out and taking a ride...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11649096#post11649096 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by arc eye
How about a flame hawkfish or a frogfish in a 14g nano that is mainly live rock only? Any thoughts? These are the fish I am considering.
Glad you like the Tailspot!