PDA

View Full Version : Best plase to buy Anthias

tweetyfish
11/30/2007, 05:35 PM
What is the best place to buy anthais shipping to Virginia?

itsthesong
11/30/2007, 05:50 PM
Check out Liveaquaria.com
You simply can not beat them!
Best reputation and customer service.

yoboyjdizz
11/30/2007, 07:48 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11288675#post11288675 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by itsthesong
Check out Liveaquaria.com
You simply can not beat them!
Best reputation and customer service.

I agree got my lyretails from them there doing awesome!

tangafish
12/01/2007, 06:04 PM
liveaquaria has a good selection and you get the 14 guarantee..you cant go wrong, i have ordered from them many times and is very seldom i loose any of the livestock i get. I ordered my bartlett anthias from them and was eating flakes the first day. you are getting top notch, healthy animals. Be sure to check out the divers den and the collectors corner on their site too..

reeffreak2007
12/01/2007, 10:09 PM
Definitely Liveaquaria,I had one Lori die in shipping.All it took was a simple phone call.No pictures and no sending back the dead specimen.

I had good results from saltwaterfish.com with anthias.Bought 7 and all arrived well and started to eat within hours,even the evansi which is considered a difficult anthias.There return policy is questionable though.You have to ship the dead specimen back in salt and ziplock bag to get credit back.

CarlC
12/02/2007, 09:02 AM
Divers Den all the way. Live Aquaria anthias are fine but I like the added piece of mind that the Den monitors health and puts them through a pretty qood QT. Plus you get to see the exact fish you are buying.

Carl