PDA

View Full Version : Smaller of Two False Percs acting funny

claymc
12/01/2007, 10:51 PM
I've had 2 false percs for about 2 months. They have been doing great.. playing together, rubbing against each other, etc.. but the past few days the smaller of the two has been distant and acting funny.

The larger of the two tends to nudge him and he swims away, but back into the corner, etc.. this has gone on basicaly all day the past 2 days..

Any idea what I could do to help him out? I'd hate for him to croak. Placing a few angles of PVC in the bottom for him to hang out in for a day. I don't have a QT/Hospital as of now. Something I should start up.

My water parms are doing well. The only thing I can think Is when i dose my b-ionic they are so nosey, sometimes they swim right into it. that can't be good for them.

thanks!
-clayton

tmz
12/01/2007, 10:55 PM
Could just be a dominance resolution. All clowns are unsexed as juveniles. They decide who is dominant and that one becomes a she. The other a he. Unless he is ill they should get back together shortly, but the female will aways bully the male a bit and keep him wherer she want's him, usually pretty close to home.

steven_dean17
12/02/2007, 01:05 AM
HUH, what does that remind you of? :love2: