PDA

View Full Version : 24JBJ Nano Cube.... questions that you have answers for

Blitz99
12/03/2007, 04:30 PM
seems like the top will be replaced in a month or two as i'd like more options then "lights on" or "lights off"

till then i'm going to likely switch out one of the bulbs to a dual actinic bulb and the other one keep 50/50, i like the blue-ish look...

what is the warranty on these? do i need to be worried about things like cracks in the tank or are they exaggerated from what i've read?

if you OWN ONE or HAVE owned one, your opinion is the only one that matters on this question... Are/were you happy with the tank? would you do a different brand instead?

the reason your opinion only counts is because if you havent tasted an apple i'd rather not take your advice on if it's any good or not, no offense intended.

SPARTAN VI
12/03/2007, 06:11 PM
I've only tried the JBJ NC24. So far I've been very pleased. I got an entire package (everything I needed to get started) with only JBJ brand equipment. I was almost a complete newbie when I set it up, but I managed to get almost all of my plumbing and wiring hidden from plain view. My only problem was finding a place to put my tank. :)