PDA

View Full Version : Ok So A Couple Questions..

Devtech
12/05/2007, 06:28 PM
Im going this friday to my LFS to pick up my new tank. Its kinda like the RSM 34gal with all in one, but i went with this one tank they had @ the store that had the same All In One btu its came with a 150w HQI Bulb i get to pick out the color once i get there for the same price as the RSM they have there which was @ 749.99! .

this tank is going to be mainly LPS and SPS and some softies..

my issue will be selecting fish, ive been looking really hard at the dwarf Lion .. sooo i would like to pick some fishes with the possibility of them sharing the waters with the dwarf lion..

any ideas will be great! this tank is also going to be a BB tank i dont like sand ive had two tanks crash on me with sand being disrupted by falling power heads. Im thinking a Flame Angel but not sure how much they will mix with the lion unless i buy them both small or just the lion small and the angel a bit bigger than the lion for sure.

reefman13
12/05/2007, 08:06 PM
I would not recommend any kind of lion in that size tank. Even the dwarfs won't do well, and with the flow needed for SPS it makes for and even worse idea...............hate to say....

Devtech
12/05/2007, 08:30 PM
saw one at a friends house hes had it in a 30gal cube for a while now and its doing super good, thats the only reason i even got the idea.

what are soem fishes that you would recommend for a tank that size?

its not going to have a whole lot of rock work either maybe about like 4 large - medium pieces