PDA

View Full Version : Live Aquaria is awesome

mbdave
12/10/2007, 04:26 PM
I ordered from LA last thurs for a Fri delivery. Unfortunately FedEx did not get it to me until today (Monday) LA worked with me the whole time trying diligently to get the order to me. Though when I got the order it was a loss I must say the customer service was above and beyond. I think the way it was packed if I would have gotten it Sat all would have been well. They credit me back even the shipping. I will always order from LA or until they change hopefully that will never happen.

By the way can you guys get me some mudskippers? I can't find them on the website.

Dave Young
Satified customer

DFS/LA1
12/10/2007, 04:57 PM
mbdave,

We apologize for the delay in getting your package to you but we are happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service staff. Drs Foster and Smith has been providing top notch customer service for the past 25 years and the only future changes we would make would be to the customers benefit.

Unfortunately the MudSkipper is not a species we offer or forsee offering in the future. These fish are not like their fully aquatic relatives so are not normally considered for the marine aquarium. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Kris W.
LiveAquaria Supervisor
Drs. Foster and Smith