PDA

View Full Version : Totally Satisfied

wolf pup
12/18/2007, 05:27 AM
Between a product that does exactly what I need (6055's), integration with neptune controllers (aquasurf), and customer service that I have yet to see the likes of (Roger), I am a complete Tunze supporter.

It is true....you get what you pay for these days - glad I didn't try to get "cheap" on this.

waynesworld
12/18/2007, 07:29 AM
I went cheap the first five years of this hobby or addiction, now I am also a Tunze supporter I just wish Roger could tela-port so I wouldn't have to take this pump that I have had boxed up for a couple of months to the post office.

ricks
12/18/2007, 08:19 AM
You support return???

waynesworld
12/18/2007, 08:56 AM
No I support tunz they have great cust survice I am just making fun of myself as I have not sent a pump to him that had a problem that he can fix.

ricks
12/18/2007, 09:27 AM
Is that worded correctly??? You haven't sent a pump to him that had a problem he can fix?? So he hasn't fixed any of your problems???

wolf pup
12/18/2007, 12:31 PM
ricks,

easy now....waynes has a pump with a problem. Roger is going to fix the problem but waynes has not made it to the post office yet. The comment was meant to bring a smile to everyones face since Roger probably would drive to waynes house, if he could, and pick the pump up.

There are many manufacturers who make a product - sell it at a low price, but if there is a problem you are out of luck. From what I have seen from Tunze, if there is a problem, they bend over backwards to make it right. Hey, there wouldn't be certified mechanics for BMW's if everything ran perfect all the time. I hope you haven't had problems with Tunze and if so please let them know because they do seem to strive for customer satisfaction.

Jon

ricks
12/18/2007, 12:50 PM
Yes, I have problems...

Also had a problem with Tunze..

Roger is great like everybody said he's fixing the problems I had with a couple of 6200.

My wife's BMW needs some work, maybe I'll call Roger....

BreadmanMike
12/18/2007, 12:53 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11411651#post11411651 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ricks
Yes, I have problems...

Also had a problem with Tunze..

Roger is great like everybody said he's fixing the problems I had with a couple of 6200.

My wife's BMW needs some work, maybe I'll call Roger....

Roger fixes cars too.... :p