View Full Version : in line coral something filter

01/09/2008, 08:57 PM
today while i was at the LFS i saw a "in line filter" that went on the draining line it was called coral some thing. i saw it on the web before but just cant remmember the name its a little chamer looking thing its small and its called coral some thing lol. please help i want to do some reacearch on it lol. oh and its round lol

01/10/2008, 12:57 AM
Not understanding. :(

Maybe try the Lighting filtration and other equipment forum.