PDA

View Full Version : Price matching policy

arc eye
01/24/2008, 12:25 AM
Hello,

I would like to purchase a Via Aqua Poly Reactor and a 160g bucket of reef crystals salt form you guys..............and possibly some other products. However, there are a number of other suppliers who sell both products cheaper. Is there any chance you guys will price match? and if so what is the procedure?

Thanks in advance!

MarineDepot
01/24/2008, 10:46 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your post, we do offer a "Low Price Guarantee" on our products , We match the landed price of our competitors including any shipping charges they charge for the in stock item.
We will be able to price match the said item as long as it is still verifiable at the time of sale. Simply place a direct URL link to the said item to be price matched, in the order comment field when placing your order online. Once we receive the order we will verify the price with the link you provided and adjust the pricing accordingly. If you wish to call our Customer Services Center and place your order, simply let the representative on the phone know which item you wish to price match and where to locate the website with the lower price, once verified the adjustment can be made.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Walter F
Marine Depot Customer Services
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

gloo
01/26/2008, 01:36 PM
Just sent pm with all the necessary information. Please refund the CC as I placed the price match URL/info prior to purchase. I wish not to get store credit.

Thanks

MarineDepot
01/26/2008, 02:22 PM
Hi Gloo,

Reply to your PM has been Sent. The price match has already been verified and your order is going to be fully processed on Monday, Unfortunately Price matches are not automated they are manually adjusted by our accounting team.

Walter F
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

dedex
02/14/2008, 02:28 PM
I am having the same quesiton here...In purchasing a Sequence Dart pump. If you refund the excess product price and shipping charges, do you still charge the handling fee? In my case it would be $6.05? THANKS!

MarineDepot
02/14/2008, 04:44 PM
Hello,

Thanks for your post, as mentioned earlier on this thread, We match the landed price, which includes any shipping or extra special shipping charges that our competitor charges.

I hope this answers your questions.

Walter F
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

MarineDepot
02/14/2008, 04:44 PM
Hello,

Thanks for your post, as mentioned earlier on this thread, We match the landed price, which includes any shipping or extra special shipping charges that our competitor charges.

I hope this answers your questions.

Walter F
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax