PDA

View Full Version : Went to Dr. Macs today!

kaptken
01/24/2008, 09:46 PM
My old fishing bud dropped by today, on his way to south De to find a summer vacation rental. So i went along as tour guide. He found a good place, and then we headed over to Dr. Macs since he hadnt seen his place before. It was snowing pretty heavy but still just a short trip from the shore.

All where there when we arrived, busy as can be shipping out good stuff to reefers. The display tanks are being relandscaped, and the new vanishing edge tank looks real good!

And wouldnt you know it, they were having a walk in sale on frags today. So how could i resist, i got my 20 for 99 and will be unpacking them for a while yet. My frag tank is gonna be pretty full, but thankfully its running pretty good right now, and these new frags should do real good. I can't wait to see what colors they bloom into.

It sounds like they may have a bigger and better selection in a few weeks. something to think about. almost time for a spring Road TRip?

a1amap
01/24/2008, 10:59 PM
I would go in the spring but I think my wife will put a hold on the credit card. Have to save a few bucks cause the only thing that drains a bank account faster then a reeftank is a baby.

tat2tillidie
05/19/2008, 09:28 PM
ken am i getting this rite 20 frags for $99 ?

kaptken
05/19/2008, 09:40 PM
That was the SPECIAL OF THE DAY, That day. It was snowing outside and that was the unadvertised walk in price. He does that now and then. Once for a club trip down there, too. I got lucky. got there on the right blizzard day.

The usual price, like on the website, is 99/12. plus tax. we gotta get him to move over the line to Dela-where?

tat2tillidie
05/19/2008, 09:42 PM
12 for $99 is still a good deal. if you wanna get together and frag some stuff for to buy from you let me know