PDA

View Full Version : little bit of rock needed

Pickupman66
01/30/2008, 10:06 PM
Well, my frag tank got nixed for the time being so I am gonna take the little 12 gallon nano to the office. i have 1 large piece of rock in it, but not enough to bulid anything substancial. I am looking for some smaller pieces, hopefully branching that i can create a central pile sort of in the nano. I want to cover the back of the tank mostly and plan on getting some of those tiny nano type fishes. does anyone have any junk pieces laying around I can get off of you? they can be dead preferably. please LMK.

Abiathar
01/30/2008, 10:12 PM
I have a couple pieces that I have in taking up space. Maybe .5-.75lb total that you could have. They are live and currently reside in one of the back chambers of my AP.

Steve

cczarnik
01/31/2008, 07:11 PM
I'm taking a road trip to pick all of this rock up on Sun:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1305781

Don't know what I'm getting till I get there, but prob waaay more than I need for a 92g. The plan was to aquascape and then trade/sell off the leftovers (at cost). Let me know if you want some.. Chuck

Pickupman66
01/31/2008, 07:47 PM
CC, HIt me up when you get it. I am headed out of town next week but can pickup on the weekend or so...

cczarnik
02/09/2008, 12:44 PM
OK, I have my leftovers now- drop me a note if you still need any. I got some uncured dead stuff too. Chuck