PDA

View Full Version : Fuzzy Dwarf Lion Question

lizardfishman
02/04/2008, 07:20 PM
Hi, I just joined here. I have a 55gal FOWLR with a yellow tang, 2 perc/ocell clowns (not sure about sp.), a blue damsel, and 2 peppermint shrimp. i also have a 20gal FOWLR with a bicolored psuedochromis and a bunch of random inverts from the LR.

I had a fuzzy dwarf lionfish before i moved to CT and would very much love to get another. the only thing is, I'm worried about aggression towards the other fish in 55gal/ eating of the other fish in the 55gal. would it be alright with those fish that i currently have or should i just skip the lionfish? also, how long would i be able to keep it in the 20gal? and would i have to move the psuedochromis out of the 20gal if i did?

thanks

Tayler
02/04/2008, 09:56 PM
be prepared for a bigger tank for the yellow tang it gets to big for 55 and will grow fast.. as for lion its depends on the size of the lion 3" lion would eat you damsel plus they are messy eaters and would increase your bioload, your pep shrimps might be in danger to and 20gal is to small for dwarf lion, percs should be fine, its up to you.