PDA

View Full Version : online vendor reputation

ediddy
02/06/2008, 03:08 PM
I have a quick question regarding the reputation of an online vendor I am currently experiencing difficulty with. I ordered some soft corals from Corals Plus about three weeks ago...I promptly received a confirmation email and a phone call stating that my order was placed and I should be receiving my shipment early next week. Three weeks later and still no corals, I called and spoke to someone who told me "this happens sometimes" and someone would get back to me this weekend. I did receive a voice message over the weekend stating the shipment would go out early this week, but again nothing. Has anyone ever heard of or used this vendor before? I am beginning to get the feeling I have been scammed.

Thanks,

Eric

flameangel88
02/06/2008, 03:15 PM
Check your credit card to see if you've been charged. If it hasn't then cancel the order and move on. Also check the vendor exp forum before buying from a vendor you never done business with.

Capt_Cully
02/06/2008, 03:27 PM
I have heard NOTHING but bad experiences from corals plus.

that comes from several different sources. some I know personally, others from people on my local reef society.

again, NOTHING good from what I'm hearing.