PDA

View Full Version : my new set up

smash79
02/11/2008, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone i'm new to this site, i have been a member of reefers for a few years though, but anyways i am in the process of setting up my new tank and i would like some thoughts and feedback on what people think, the tank is a aga 120 with a 75 gal fuge, for lighting i have a 8 bulb tek fixture and i will be running 2 ati 10k one 6500k day bulb and 5 ati blue, i have a geo 618 calcium reactor with a pinpoint contoller and probe, a reef octopus nw 200 skimmer, 2 phosban reactors, aqua medic ph monitor in my fuge, 175 watt 6500k s.e fuge pendent for growning my chateo, about 2'x'18x15 for actual growing space in the sump, biotherm 250 heater with aqua medic temp controller, aqua 57 u.v, tsunami auto top off, 2 tunze 6025's power heads, a couple maxi jets and a mag 7 return. I plan on going bare bottom in the tank and possibly the fuge, my live stock will include a powderbrown, red scooter blenny, goldbanded maroon, yellow watchmen, sixline wrass and a green bubble tip so the livestock is fairly light, i know whatever softy i choose shouldnt be a problem, but with what i have what does everyone think about the possible success rate for sps and lps, and feedback is appreciated, good or bad thanks guys:D

stunreefer
02/11/2008, 10:07 PM
It doesn't sound like you would have any problem growing LPS or SPS with the equipment you have. Just watch for the BTA to move on you...corals dont like them too much as neighbors.