PDA

View Full Version : Non-digital photo processing

stgla
02/18/2008, 05:09 PM
I have a one-time use underwater camera that I used for diving and snorkeling and I'm wondering if it matters where I take it for processing. Just the CVS or Rite-Aid on the corner ok or should i take it somewhere "better"? If better, then where?

Obviously, I care a lot about these images even though the quality may not be great.

TIA.

dp reefer
02/19/2008, 11:54 AM
Most places are gonna give you decent results, I think that costco us pretty consistent with their processing. Be warned though, if you took that camera on plane be ready for some messed up pictures thanks to the xrays. Seems like they use either cheap or very sensitive film in those 1 time use underwater cameras

stgla
02/19/2008, 12:49 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11886709#post11886709 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dp reefer
Most places are gonna give you decent results, I think that costco us pretty consistent with their processing. Be warned though, if you took that camera on plane be ready for some messed up pictures thanks to the xrays. Seems like they use either cheap or very sensitive film in those 1 time use underwater cameras

THanks for the response. I definitely went through security to return to the U.S. from Australia. That thing's probably been x-rayed to oblivion. We'll see what happens...