PDA

View Full Version : Help! Unknown zoa killer!!!!

tylerwalker
02/19/2008, 10:38 PM
It started with some green zoa got home from work and half the rock looked like you took a knife and just leveled them you can see the small circles, other half just fine. Next day all gone. So I thought the one spot foxface could be it being it is an herbivore. Then couple days later the blue,orange, and others. I have no clue what is eating them or what's going on? never seen anything on them night or day. I have a foxface, two clowns, two damsiles, mandrin goby, cleaner shrimp, two pepperment shrimp, 20 or so snails, same with herments red and blue leg, one orange leg.

PayasoDelMar
02/19/2008, 10:55 PM
Did you acclimate properly? I did the same thing and luckily the parts that came off the rock formed on another piece. So look out for those zoas!

killingseed
02/19/2008, 11:01 PM
foxface, pepperment shrimp both are a maybe i would water the zoa's more closely later night early moring while the lights are out and check for sun dial snails and spiders.

tylerwalker
02/20/2008, 08:43 AM
No I did not dip them have not ever had a problem from where I get them. There are not any parts or pices floting around there is nothing left at all. I don't know if was a shrimp it cleared a rock probly 6 in long in two days.