PDA

View Full Version : FInal Decision/Chambers

dproffitt82
02/23/2008, 10:20 AM
Ok, First off thanks for all the ideas and support from all!

Heres what I have come up with:

Chamber 1: (top to bottom) poly-filter, chemi-pure, purgen, poly-filter

I have pushed all of this media together tight, any comments on that would be great.

Chamber 2: LR rubble in bag ( for easy cleaning)
Chamber 3: heater and probes
Chamber 4: return pump

Please let me know what you think, I will be posting photos soon!

THanks again

dproffitt82
02/23/2008, 04:06 PM
Ok I got it set-up finally even though its been on for a week I Just now have the final order of the chambers.

Chamber 1 sponge, chamber 2 media mentioned above, chamber 3 temp probe and maybe a tonga branch, chamber 4 heater and stock pump. Inside the tank I have a nano hydro. This and teh stock pump run great.

I tried to upload a pic but it wont let me for some reason. I will make a web album to look at tonight.

Thanks for all the ideas and Im out!!

Aquarist007
02/23/2008, 04:44 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11922820#post11922820 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dproffitt82
Ok I got it set-up finally even though its been on for a week I Just now have the final order of the chambers.

Chamber 1 sponge, chamber 2 media mentioned above, chamber 3 temp probe and maybe a tonga branch, chamber 4 heater and stock pump. Inside the tank I have a nano hydro. This and teh stock pump run great.

I tried to upload a pic but it wont let me for some reason. I will make a web album to look at tonight.

Thanks for all the ideas and Im out!!

I would like to see it of course first but I would suggest right now do away with the sponge--not needed

Aquarist007
02/23/2008, 04:46 PM
for posting pictures www.photobucket is really easy to use and free
upload the pics there from your computer
there will be 4 codes under each pic
select the img post--it will flash quickly posted
when you want to use a pic in your thread just use the paste function