PDA

View Full Version : where can i buy a power cord ?

mrpet
02/24/2008, 11:48 AM
i need power cords for my ic 660s where can i get them and for a good price i dont need 15ft just 6ft thanks

DrBDC
02/24/2008, 11:56 AM
Are you referring to the wireing harness with the plastic plug that goes into the ballast or a power cord to attach to that wiring harness? If just the power cord with wall plug, go to your local hardware store and you can get replacement cords with different lengths on them.

mrpet
02/24/2008, 01:52 PM
just the power cord with a plug on it. on the back of the ic it has a 4-prong plug like the one for the wire harness. can you buy a power cord with the 4-prong plug in?

mrpet
02/24/2008, 03:04 PM
it may seem like a stupid question but i need to know if i can just go to hd and buy it? its a small plastic white 4 prong adapter
like the wiring harness has but a lot smaller so you can buy a power cord with that adapter on it?

mrpet
02/24/2008, 07:15 PM
come on there has to be Hundreds of you guys that have wired
one of these up. it has a connection just like the wiring harness but square and small help please

emoore
02/24/2008, 07:24 PM
The power cord only has 3 wires that are attached to the wire harness. The wire harness is the same as the ones for the bulbs. The four pin harness you are referring to is for a dimmer. Just buy a cord from the hardware store or radio shack and wire it up.

mrpet
02/24/2008, 07:28 PM
ok now i feel like and idiot. i get it its three of the wires in the wireing harness the black blue and green correct. thanks i just kept looking at the " dimmer " plug and was like what the heck.