PDA

View Full Version : I'm Mad at PFO Lighting.

Analogies
02/29/2008, 12:16 AM
I just spoke with PFO lighting. They told me that they forgot to put my order on their "list" of people to receive a shipment this weekend! I spoke with Carla and she said that they would get it out to me next week. I'm not willing to sit for their tentative business to figure things out. I told Champion lighting to make it apparent to them that I am ****ed!

Has anyone got this same response from PFO?

useskaforevil
02/29/2008, 12:20 AM
maybe? they did forget to call me back once but once i called them back the person took care of things for me.

Analogies
02/29/2008, 12:34 AM
My order was placed two months ago.
I've called them twice in the past week but yet they forget my order?....something is up with this unorganized business.

useskaforevil
02/29/2008, 12:36 AM
ugh, well that's pretty rediculous, but not really my expereince

xlayedoutx
02/29/2008, 01:37 AM
Not my experience with them either. I ordered my light 2 1/2 months ago and when I called to ask why it hadn't shipped they were straight forward with me in letting me know why. I received mine today.

Bucket Boy
02/29/2008, 11:27 AM
I've dealt with them twice regarding customer service and had good experiences both times.

Analogies
02/29/2008, 02:01 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11974405#post11974405 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bucket Boy
I've dealt with them twice regarding customer service and had good experiences both times.

I bet you have dealt with them twice because somthing went wrong with your Solaris. Doesn't that speak for itself?

xlayedoutx
02/29/2008, 02:49 PM
And nothing ever happens to any other brand of light huh?

Analogies
02/29/2008, 05:58 PM
Most of the complaints have been from the Solaris strips going out.

greenmonkey51
02/29/2008, 06:08 PM
You're mad because you have to wait an extra week, when you've already waited 2 months. They forgot, its not the end of the world. Have you ever forgot something. At least they were straight up with you and told you what happened and didn't lie.

monty
02/29/2008, 07:09 PM
I've bough a few different MH setups thru them thru the years. IME most recently (jan) i dealt w/ 2 different sales people...one was VERY nice, they other treated me like a second class citizen...thru the whole experience...i guess some people just have bad days...or weeks for that matter

Amphibious
03/03/2008, 12:33 PM
Analogies,

I'm sorry you are disgruntled with PFO. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, Carla, my Rep, is especially compitent in my dealings with her. I'd like to respond to your posts.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11972001#post11972001 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Analogies
something is up with this unorganized business.
You are absolutely correct, PFO hires humans, not super humans, and humans can and will make mistakes. It's how they handle their mistakes that count in my book. Carla, has always been professional and takes care of any problem I present to her. I know Joy, too, and while she is not my Rep, I've known her for six or seven years when she was selling retail out of her greenhouse coral factory. Joy is also professional, IMHO.

If Carla offered to get your unit out by next week, I'm sure it's because she doesn't have a unit to ship you at this time. I do know another shipment has arrived at PFO and it takes time to unpack, check them into inventory, test them, and then ship them out to customers, such as yourself. That takes time, she will do the best she can!
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11972001#post11972001 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Analogies
I bet you have dealt with them twice because somthing went wrong with your Solaris. Doesn't that speak for itself? (and) Most of the complaints have been from the Solaris strips going out.
Any new technology is going to go through a period of refinement. The Solaris is no exception. Again it's not that the lights burn out so much as what does PFO do about it? In my experience, they have bent over backward helping their customers solve the problems. I've had all three versions of the Solaris in the 72" size. I've had a couple of light strips burn out. Carla has replaced them and I've sent the bad ones back for inspection to track down the problem. I know PFO is working the kinks out of this new LED technology and will stand behind every unit.

I cannot speak highly enough about Pat and his crew at PFO.

Again, I'm sorry you feel like you do. If there is anything I might help with, please PM me. I'll do the best I can for you.

Dick

Skeptic_07
03/03/2008, 12:43 PM
'I forgot' has never cut it with any of my customers. If you ask for it and are up front about how dissatisfied you are about thier shipping services your shipping charge should be refunded at the very least.