PDA

View Full Version : Conductivity answer for Mitch

AQD_ottawa
03/09/2008, 11:02 AM
Hi Mitch,

If you are in our distribution territory (USA/CA) we may be able to arrange a swap out for you of your conductivity card, providing you still have the packaging.

This can be arranged directly, we would not like to think of you spending out again and stuck with a card you do not require.

You require the 2ms conductivity card, we will be receiving these from GHL in the near future.

Hope this helps just let us know.

Regards
Michael

mkrupp
03/09/2008, 11:25 AM
Hi Michael,

My Profilux Plus II unit came with the Ex upgrade kit already installed which the conductivity port is a part of. So, it would mean swapping out the whole Ex card. I would be very happy to do this if there is a freshwater version of the Ex upgrade.

Oh, by the way, I live out in in British Columbia.

Thanks,
Mitch

AQD_ottawa
03/09/2008, 11:28 AM
Hi Mitch

As far as i am aware at present there is not a 2ms EX upgrade it is not listed on our distribution list.

However GHL are quite adept at working to clients needs and I will contact GHl tomorrow and see what the situation is for you.

We will do our best to find a solution for you

Best wishes
Michael

mkrupp
03/09/2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks Michael.

Matthias Gross
03/10/2008, 07:13 AM
Important information:

The measurment range of the ProfiLux Plus II eX and the eX Upgrade-Kit is adjustable! You can choose if you want to measure up to 2mS (freshwater) or 100mS (seawater).
There is a setting "measurement range", please read manual, section "Conductivity"

AQD_ottawa
03/10/2008, 07:15 AM
FANTASTIC, why did I not know this???

As Michael falls into his own words "read the manual!"

Mitch your problem is solved!

Great news

Tony Romano
03/10/2008, 08:30 AM
Don't feel bad Michael I saw it two or three times in manual and played with button twice in software, never crossed my mind as I read thread.

AQD_ottawa
03/10/2008, 08:34 AM
The old saying "to er is human"

As he falls on his own sword!

mkrupp
03/10/2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks again guys. I guess somebody was thinking when they designed that one!

Creetin
03/10/2008, 12:40 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12055006#post12055006 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mkrupp
Thanks again guys. I guess somebody was thinking when they designed that one!

Matthias thinks of alot, Thats a well thought out design!
Now to get Todd to send me the ex card.