PDA

View Full Version : Bubble v bubble

Landolakes
03/09/2008, 06:40 PM
My bubbletip anenome keeps moving next to my buuble coral. They are both over a foot in size and so far they have not hurt each other but my bubble keeps sending out sweepers.

DetectiveTofu
03/09/2008, 06:45 PM
Hm, normally I'd move two corals away from another, especially when one of them is constantly sending out sweepers. You can always wait until you see some sign of distress from either coral, and make the move accordingly. If you do decide to move one though it will probably need to be the bubble coral, as moving the anemone to a new location make cause it to roam around.

Landolakes
03/09/2008, 07:44 PM
Thats the problem, I have moved the bubble twice and the nem follows.

Tennyson
03/10/2008, 01:04 PM
Maybe the anemone likes the bubble coral:D

Or it could be looking to kill it.

Everytime you move the bubble coral, the anemone goes right next to it and then stays put? Thats strange. How far away are you moving the bubble coral? Maybe you aren't moving it far away enough from the bubble anemone.

good luck with this problem.

Landolakes
03/10/2008, 03:48 PM
I think the nem is using the bubble as a shield from the flow. I moved it to the opposite side of the tank last night and guess where my nem was when I woke up this morning. They havnt seemed to hurt each other so I will let it be for now.