PDA

View Full Version : ASM skimmer and T5 retros 48" 54W for sale

logans_daddy
03/09/2008, 09:14 PM
hey guys

im selling an used ASM G3 for $150 it has a small crack where the neck joins the body but does not effect performance at all...this is an in-sump only skimmer. This skimmer actually works better than my PM Bullet 3 but i dont have room for an in sump skimmer anymore.

also...im selling 3 T5 48" 54w retros...this includes waterproof caps, ballasts, powercords, and reflectors....some of the caps were never used as well as two reflectors ans 1 ballast. I will sell these for $35/ which includes 4 caps, 2 reflectors, and 1 ballast.

Also...as a heads up....i will be soon selling my brand new...never used 96" 255gallon custom acrylic aquarium with CL. i also have an ocean's motions 4 way and a sequence dart pump that are brand new and never used for the tank. spread the word if you konw anyone interested...i will be posting a thread within the week with pics...as well as in the BST forum and craigslist...thanks.

im defintiely not getting out of the hobby...still have my 75g...255 has to go as a result of a divorce and the lack of room in my new house.

logans_daddy
03/09/2008, 09:16 PM
btw...if interested please contact me through my email...i dont check my message box often

logans_daddy@comcast.net

alex4fun
03/10/2008, 05:15 PM
i'll take the t5's

logans_daddy
03/10/2008, 08:13 PM
Just to clarify. People seem to be more interested in the all of the T5s rather than a pair so i am going to sell all 6 for $100...if i cant sell them in a week or so i will piece them out and someone already has dibs on the new set. thanks.

shawn

Gordonious
03/10/2008, 08:42 PM
logans, Please call me about the T5s. PMing you my cell.