PDA

View Full Version : Stocking options?

Dasgruenegesich
03/17/2008, 09:19 AM
Hello!
I'm quite new to the hobby and I have a few questions about stocking my tanks.
I am in the process of cyceling a 30g tank for my Cinnamon Clown & my pink spotted Goby. For now I will not add any Corals/Anemones etc until I'll have the adequate lighting.
When my tank is done cyceling can I add the Clown & Goby at the same time or should I add one/ wait a while & then add tthe other?
Are there any Nano fish I could add later? Maybe 1 or 2 without over-loading the system?
I did add 30pounds of live rock and a Prism Red Sea Deluxe Skimmer with added Carbon in the filter section for filtration.

I also have a 24g Aqua Pod with cleaning crew, 2Percula Clowns and some corals/polyps & an anemone. Could I add a Nano fish to that as well? I this case I'd enjoy a fish that would like to hang out in the many caves I built. My Clowns avoid them.

If Nano fish would be an option at all, which ones would be good choices?

Thank you for your time!
Sandra

Dasgruenegesich
03/17/2008, 09:24 AM
Ps: The Cinnamon Clown and Goby are living in the 12g Nano Cube I bought. The fish were included in the deal; I'm converting the 30g tank so they'll have more room.

After they move I'm thinking about keeping the 12g Nano Cube as my "hospital tank". Is there anything I need to know about hospital tanks? Can I leave it running without fish or other critters or do need to keep a cleaning crew in there & remove it only when a fish gets sick and needs treeatment?

LLL Sandra

Dasgruenegesich
03/18/2008, 07:56 AM
Bump;)