PDA

View Full Version : any sps owners here?

bethnjeremy
03/18/2008, 09:01 AM
Are their any sps owners here in oki? I am looking for more sps, I have some corals that I would trade for. I have some lps's and some zooanthids that I can frag out, let me know. Hey Magrath in June I will be getting padi cert, I would now but i just finally got my daughter out of the hospital. If you wouldn't mind I would like to plan a trip to go scuba diving. Any takers would could frag out some sps let me know. Mine hopefully will be ready to frag in about 6 months, they are now finally growing at a impressive rate.

magrath
03/18/2008, 06:22 PM
I am mainly keeping softies but have a few SPS. I would be happy to go diving with you. I have been away for the last couple months and I am currently in Guam, I know it is a rough life. I will shoot you a line when I get back next week. I wish the weather was like Guam in Oki it is beautiful here and the water temp is 82.

magrath
03/18/2008, 06:25 PM
Jeremy do you have a calcium reactor or do you dose? That is the main reason I don't keep many SPS because dosing is a pain.

bethnjeremy
03/19/2008, 01:25 AM
I don't have a calcium reactor but i do use ESV 2 part and Kalkwasser. I don't have too much yet but I have 9 frags. I would like to get a calcium reactor, but i am going to have to wait til later to get one and a good kalk reactor.

Lionel
03/19/2008, 03:02 AM
SPS is pretty easy to come by while snorkeling. Stainless steel bone shears or wire cutters are the tools you will want to have.

bethnjeremy
03/19/2008, 09:03 AM
well since we just had our baby come home i lost my partner for snorkeling........when it gets warmer anyone up for a trip?

Lionel
03/19/2008, 11:28 PM
I'll go, but my left hand is in a cast right now, so it wont be untill at least the second week of april.

bethnjeremy
03/20/2008, 12:10 AM
sweet.......i am in no rush right now, just at home on baby leave right now, hey lionel I know my wife wants to invite your wife to her baby shower. It is going to be the first sat of april.

Lionel
03/20/2008, 06:58 AM
Yeah I heard about it yesterday i think. You know how the wives like to plan stuff.. :D

bethnjeremy
03/20/2008, 07:09 AM
yea i hear that.

magrath
03/26/2008, 02:14 AM
Congrats on your new addition Beth & Jeremy!!!!!!

I will also be in for snorkeling. I just got back into town and should not be leaving for a while.

bethnjeremy
03/26/2008, 11:17 AM
thanks she is almost to a typical babies weight when they are born. she was 10 weeks early so, but with the way she eats she shouldn't have a problem. we will set up a date to go snorkeling, just right now isn't a good time with me still adjusting to having my lil one home. Also I go back to work on Sunday, yeah good ol' night crew again!!!!