PDA

View Full Version : can you get a pair of bangai cardinals?

fishkid6692
03/27/2008, 04:22 PM
i want to breed bangai cardinals so i want to get a pair. can you get them?

dfs/la2
03/27/2008, 04:57 PM
fishkid6692,

Thank you for your post. At this time our Aquaculture Coral and Marine Life Facility is currently closed and will not reopen until tomorrow morning. Unfortunately we are unsure if they have any future plans of selling the Bangai Cardinals in pairs. Once they have reopened tomorrow morning we would be more than happy to check on the availability of this specimen and post back to you with this information.

In the mean time we would recommend signing up for our Divers Divers Den Email Alerts (http://www.liveaquaria.com/DiversDen/DDemailSignUp_form.cfm) and once new specimens become available on our website we will email you with the information. We thank you for your patience.

Michelle L.
Live Aquaria (liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

fishkid6692
03/27/2008, 05:11 PM
thanks! i'm already signed up for the email alert.

dfs/la2
03/28/2008, 11:52 AM
fishkid6692,

Thank you for your patience while we checked with our Aquaculture Coral and Marine Life Facility on the availability of pairs of Banggai Cardinalfish. We apologize, we do not have any plans in the future to offer these fish in pairs. These schooing fish are always offered in trios, quads, or quints. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.

Felicia
LiveAquaria (www.liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster & Smith (www.drsfostersmith.com)