PDA

View Full Version : >>>>Typhoon III Extreme 150<<<<

wolfofstone
04/17/2008, 03:13 AM
Super system. I was one of two people in my family without an RO system in their house so i went with the big dog and it blows theirs away!!! This thing is crazy! It works so well.
I have 4 active adults (all in their 20s) living in my house, about 150 gallons of tank total and a mother who stops by almost daily to pick up water for her business and home. I also have the ice maker, fridge water, and faucet hooked up with the 3 gal res tank and I hardly hear the thing running even with only 50 psi at the membrane. The ro normaly runts 0tds 90%of the time and 1-3tds the rest. and always 0 at the dI. Everybody should buy this for their fishes health and their own.
Also it is so much less money that the local rain man; he wanted $1000 to install one that only produced 100gpd and 5-10tds.
If anybody has any questions on how my purchase went or install feel free to contact me.

My only question is where do i install my UV on the system so it works with my drinking and di water?

PS.. They should start selling the bits used to drill through the sink.

04/17/2008, 10:05 AM
Glad to hear you love our system!!

The UV can be set up one of two ways for your application:

1) Inline with the line heading to your storage tank
or
2) Install it directly after the RO membrane (this will take a decent amount of re-plumbing though).

wolfofstone
04/18/2008, 12:03 AM
i like #2. that way it is on both the di and drinking water. Do you have directions for doing so? or a parts list.
Thanks,
Nick

wolfofstone
04/18/2008, 12:25 AM
I think I figured it out. I can do it with a T.