PDA

View Full Version : If you could only buy one brand...

swims withthe fishes
04/20/2008, 11:23 AM
If you walked into your LFS and only saw one major line of products on the shelf, which brand would you rather see available? This line consists of tests, salt, additives and medications.

There are alot of other ones that I would rather see myself but they are not readily available to retail, so here are your options.

TomRep
04/20/2008, 11:36 AM
I would ad Tropic Marin to that list. Thats what I would pick.
tom

da1jewfish
04/20/2008, 11:42 AM
sorry, not a good poll. As some of those brands don't offer the smae products, you would have to use different brands. just like coral life makes many things, they don't make food or pumps

BeesGoneWild
04/20/2008, 11:57 AM
The LFS where i live only carry one type of test kit and unfortunatly for me i hate the brand. If i could change the kind of test kit then i would. But as they say "variety is the spice of life" and i think thats why online suppliers are so successful. You can get whatever you want, without having to choose one product.

vanmo92
04/20/2008, 11:59 AM
The top one.

swims withthe fishes
04/20/2008, 02:19 PM
They do make the same products, they just market them under different names.. kinda what I don't like about marineland aka aquarium systems, aka Instant ocean, aka fast test, aka sea test, aka perfecto..... that's why they are listed the way they are.

PS man I love tropic marin salt.. I never had a salt creep problem when I used that stuff....