PDA

View Full Version : help w/ my clowns

gsoaxionsk8
05/05/2008, 08:38 PM
i have one picasso and 1 naked clown in my tank that absolutly love to host in this piece of chalice. i put a rbta in my tank about 6 months ago and they refuse to touch it. i even moved it directly beside the piece of chalice and they wont go near it. is there anything i can do to pursuade them into it? ive tried feeding right beside it to see if they might go in but no luck. what should i do?

dalilgriffith
05/05/2008, 09:47 PM
put all three in a small in tank refugium with flow overnight

AquaReeferMan
05/06/2008, 12:16 AM
If you can, temporarily remove the chalice. Hopefully that will make them try to find a new home.

dalilgriffith
05/06/2008, 12:18 AM
Send the clowns an eviction notice. My clowns have 5-6 Anemons in the tank they love.

Hey Aqua, Hows it going.

I just spoke with a TFP supervisor (dave i think, he does the custom orders) today about the marineland 300g tank they are going to have their now. I am going to be getting that.

Jovreefer
05/06/2008, 08:00 AM
Ditto remove the chalice. They will hunt for something else to host then.

My ORA Picasso hosted an acan till I removed it, then it moved into the anem & now it ignores the acan.

gsoaxionsk8
05/06/2008, 03:27 PM
the chalice is encrusted all over on of the biggest rocks in my tank so removing it would be almost impossible. thanks for the suggestions though guys. anything else i might be able to try?