PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase a Poly Tank ??

alonso216
05/10/2008, 04:14 PM
Trying to locate a distributor for a vertical poly tank in the Tampa Bay area. I know a 55gal plastic drum or a plastic pickle barrel will work but I would just rather have clear poly between 65-100 gal range. Once I locate a container the typhoon III will be ordered!!!
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks

Khandurian
05/10/2008, 07:58 PM
Let me know if you find one around this area. So far all I have seen will require shipping.

Plastic mart has a few, but sadly their not local.

http://www.plastic-mart.com/

Khandurian
06/02/2008, 12:59 PM
Alonso - Any luck finding any of those here in Florida?

Grym
06/02/2008, 10:34 PM
I read that some soft drink distributers have poly drums or tanks and they must dispose of them by law. Gonna give a few near me a call. Anyone else try this? There are always brute garbage cans.

Len

alonso216
06/02/2008, 10:47 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12662794#post12662794 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Khandurian
Alonso - Any luck finding any of those here in Florida?

Not yet! Someone told me that Tractor Supply may have them but I haven't made it to Plant City yet to see if its what I'm looking for. I may be able to get to Plant City middle of next week. I'll let you know when I get back.

Khandurian
06/03/2008, 01:18 PM
GRYM - I want to get away from drums. Even if you drill the bottom and put the bulkhead on the bottom, it doesn't fully drain. Cone bottom tanks are the way to go.

Alonso - Let me know what you find. My local TSC doesn't carry them. I did see some on their website. I "think" they offer free to store delivery. However, all I saw on their website was horizontal tanks. The only ones that were vertical were the pressurized ones.

alonso216
06/13/2008, 07:07 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12670605#post12670605 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Khandurian
GRYM - I want to get away from drums. Even if you drill the bottom and put the bulkhead on the bottom, it doesn't fully drain. Cone bottom tanks are the way to go.

Alonso - Let me know what you find. My local TSC doesn't carry them. I did see some on their website. I "think" they offer free to store delivery. However, all I saw on their website was horizontal tanks. The only ones that were vertical were the pressurized ones.

Bad news/good news. Bad news first,went to TSC in plant City with no luck.
Good news!! Found a company in Lake Wales, Chemical Containers, That has some vertical poly tanks in stock. 1-800-346-7867. Ask for Todd in the sales dept.
Good luck,
Angel Alonso