PDA

View Full Version : aggressive black and gold Chromis help, he's mean

SabrinaJean
05/12/2008, 11:01 PM
My Behn's damsel's name is Survivor. He was the only one out of 5 to survive in my tank. The others were sick from bad shipping and traveling. NEWAYS... he was cute and little until he got fat and mean. Once i took him out of the show tank 2 weeks ago I noticed the Skunks, and Clown Gobys started to show their faces. They finally started perching on rocks and swimming more.
DO u think I should wait another week to add the damsel back to the show tank? Or just give him away? Does anyone have this fish and does it cause stress in ur tank?
PS: How long does ich take to go away?

steel3470
05/13/2008, 08:12 AM
I had the same problem dont put him back in your tank mean little fish and ich i think takes a long time with no fish in your tank.

DamnPepShrimp
05/13/2008, 08:18 AM
Yeah, give him away. I tried taking aggressive damsels out for about a month. Put them back in, same problem within a few hours. I'd give him away. Ich will never go away unless you QT for fish for 4-6 weeks atleast and leave your display fishless during that time. It's a major PITA process, but well worth it, I found out the hard way.