PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if order went through???

-MillerTime-
05/14/2008, 09:24 AM
So I made an order last night and my paypal account says the money has been transferred but something happened when loading the page and I have no confirmation on to whether or not the order is being processed. This was for over $300 and my account for both marinedepot and paypal is almiller9@dmacc.edu

Could you please help me out. If the easiest solution is to refund me I will reorder the same items again, or if you can find it that would be great.

MarineDepot
05/14/2008, 12:11 PM
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your post, I just left you a phone message. I see your Marine Depot Account but I do not see an order, my accounting team has verified that we have received your payment. I would be more than happy to take your order for you, if you wish you can either call me directly at 714.385.0080 or PM me your order with the form of shipment and shipping address so I can process your order for you today.

Walter F
Customer Services
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

-MillerTime-
05/14/2008, 03:15 PM
Thanks for all of your help.

MarineDepot
05/14/2008, 04:08 PM
Anytime! Thanks for ordering with us, Once your order is processed and shipped today we will send you an email with your invoice.
You can locate and view your tracking information via our website at www.MarineDepot.com by logging into your account. Once you are logged in select the My account link to direct you to your account, locate the “Shopping List” area and select “View Order History and Order Tracking” Once your order history has uploaded, locate the order number you are inquiring about and select the “View Invoice” link to track your package.

Thanks again for shopping at Marine Depot, If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Walter F
Customer Services
www.Marinedepot.com
714.385.0080 Phone
714.385.0180 Fax

MarineDepot
05/22/2008, 10:30 AM
Hi Andrew,

I just wanted to follow up with you makeing sure everything arrived well. Drop me a line when you have the chance.

Thanks for shopping at Marine Depot!

Walter