PDA

View Full Version : Another A+ story for Tunze Cust Serv!

jefathome
05/30/2008, 11:17 AM
I've been using 6025's on my system and had a slight issue with one the other day. The guys at Tunze, despite being quite busy, they got my part out ASAP. Can't say enough about how great Tunze is.

I'm looking into buying an ATO system, and despite the Ozmolator being a bit more than some of the DIY systems out ther (and the JBJ), I'm probably going to get the Tunze. Not only would I get the peace of mind knowing there wont be a flood in my livingroom, but if something should happen to the system, I know that the TUNZE crew is there to back me up!

shawnz28
05/30/2008, 12:47 PM
you wont regret the Osomlator, definitely worth every penny IMO.

Jar*Head
05/30/2008, 01:25 PM
I agree with Shawn

jefathome
05/30/2008, 03:13 PM
But is there any way to set it up so that I can add Two-part to the top-off?

I could always use a "Y" and put one tube into each container, but then it isn't really a 2-part any more.

If I use a switch that just goes to an outlet I could run two seperate pumps to opposite ends of the tank.

Jar*Head
05/30/2008, 03:58 PM
I don't think that is possible because how can you make sure the pump get even amount of liquid from each container? Not to mention there may be particle from the two part may harm the pump JMO

bluenassarius
05/30/2008, 06:41 PM
tunze has the best customer service out there!

shawnz28
05/30/2008, 08:41 PM
I know it is not tunze, but the only unit I know of that I would trust to dose two part is a Spectrapure Litermeter using an additional pump, though you would still likely have to dilute it down to get the dosage needed for a smaller tank as I think the min dose a day is like 60 mls or something to that effect