PDA

View Full Version : still chattering

GustavoAZ
06/10/2008, 09:34 PM
Can I send in just the wetside for repairs? last time I sent it in it was 35 dollars to ship. sheesh..

I have a heavy chattering noise and I am wondering if the new magnet kit will fix it?

EcoTech Service
06/11/2008, 05:55 AM
Go ahead and send it in but may I suggest using UPS or some less inexpensive method. UPS 2 day shipping would be half of what you paid.

GustavoAZ
06/11/2008, 09:12 AM
Thanks Dave, will do.

GustavoAZ
06/23/2008, 02:56 PM
Your right, shipped with ups ground, even came with 100 bucks insurance, should arrive today in PA.

EcoTech Marine
06/25/2008, 09:44 AM
Gustavo,

I received a wet end but there was no paperwork included with it and it has taken me this long to put the puzzle together and determine that it was yours. Anyway, the wet end is ready to ship back to you, please email me your address to service@ecotechmarine.com.

-Tim

GustavoAZ
06/25/2008, 10:39 PM
Info sent. I apologize for that. Once I had the thing shipped it dawned on me I should of sent an info letter.

I really appreciate ecotechs service. It's not easy to find the level customer service in this hobby.

Curious if you were able to duplicate the concern and if so what repairs were made?

Thanks,

Tim

EcoTech Marine
06/26/2008, 07:12 AM
No problem! Email replied to.

-Tim

GustavoAZ
07/02/2008, 09:00 PM
Thank you guys so much! I got my wetside back today and installed it. It's quieter than it was new. Strange thing thou, It just about aligned itself. When I got it new it took me awhile. When I installed it today it went together, I didn't bother to attempt to center it, I turned it on and no noise what so ever (just the usual hum of the motor). I'm amazed, again, thank you Eco tech marine!