PDA

View Full Version : help!

TheApprentice
06/28/2008, 08:58 PM
Hi, I have a tank that I am switching over to a fish only and a 12 gallon aquapod that I will have for ONLY reef. The new tank is not cycled yet because it hasn't had anything living in it.

There is live rock and the water quality is perfect.

I have a tiny little piece of some zoanthids ( I don't know what ones they are green with yellow little polyps out on the sides)

I want to keep them alive (they were in the other tank that I am now turning to a fish only.) I put them in the 12 gallon and they are the ONLY living thing in there besides the rock.

Is there anything I need to do besides have the light on. I don't want to feed them because the tank isn't cycled yet. Do you think they will stay alive?

what should I do??

The fish only tank has TONS of algae in there so I am turning the lights off and thats why I needed to put it in the 12 gallon so that they will get light.

that was long, sorry!

thanks for any help!!

DEEC77
06/29/2008, 06:18 AM
I'm not quite sure what your asking? But if your asking which tank they would do better in I would have to say the one that's fully cycled. Not sure how your water can be perfect if it's still cycling? If you water is truily perfect then the zoo's will be fine. You don't really need to feed them anything -some do some don't.
Good luck!

~Dee~