PDA

View Full Version : HEEEELLLLP... sump

new_world_disor
07/08/2008, 11:03 AM
well i just got all my bits of glass cut and siliconed them into place. left them all to dry. and now. ive just noticed. that ive done the baffles for the bubble stops as under, over. instead of over, under. is this still going to work ? help :(
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l179/new_world_disorder/untitled-4.jpg
water flows from left to right

ad

crsswift70
07/08/2008, 11:09 AM
i only have one set of bubble baffles and mine works fine. However, what you did obviously defeats the purpose of that second baffle :) hmm wait.. both baffles might need redoing...

Jasontkd
07/08/2008, 11:13 AM
cut one more piec and put it on the right side of the one that is currently furthest to the right in the picture.

what is the middle section for? if you are doing a refugium and having a DSB, you will need to change the setup around

crsswift70
07/08/2008, 11:16 AM
or, take that furthest left baffle and use that piece. my fuge does'nt have that first bubble trap. Works fine.

new_world_disor
07/08/2008, 11:18 AM
the end part ( right ) is for freshwater for A.T.O. so that has to stay. mebe i should just add 2 more baffles.... one to the left of each set i have now ?

davocean
07/08/2008, 11:28 AM
I would just add one more under after the first 2 on left, so it would be 3rd baffle.
It would have been nice to see baffle b4 return be an under, so you don't have to worry about running dry, but ATO should take care of that.